How detectable is this half ass mobile bot method?

Gather

I’ve been looking into iOS and Android their is more support towards Automation in androids google play then That of Apple at the time of this post the closet thing you can get to a Macro for IOS would be switch controls in accessibility settings you have to put pull tabs or sticky notes on your phone marking where you want to be Tapping or Gesture to be while your on the OSRS mobile app Switch to switch controls record your movement but you only get like 10 seconds and a max of 5? Inputs via iOS  with the app in the screenshots it allows for up to 30 seconds unless you want to pay for premium unlimited recording their is another app via android called Frep that is better but more complex set up via usb debugging and shit but you have more options then just screen recording you can get really Creative with what you do during Frep

5757C3A0-F8AC-4061-A449-3C91EB55BD25.jpeg

4ED4DD7F-6BDF-4861-A1F4-0EA1BD27B239.jpeg

AEE77FD0-5009-462F-9CE6-B0C037D32AE8.jpeg

Edited by Gather
  • Like 1

Awesome tips! 😛 well, tbh the ios method seems to be risky by their short period time to record. Although considering that it's the only available option i could record several gestures and randomize each 5-10 minutes. Maybe won't be super afk but at least could make easier some skills.

The android option with FRep could go far, longer macroing i think will be safer and also more afk. SO actually seems the best option. Now what's the price per premium ? 

A similar way i'm thinking could be also any android emulator as Bluestacks and also try some macroing stuffs in the computer

Edited by Upgrade Acc

51 minutes ago, Upgrade Acc said:

Awesome tips! 😛 well, tbh the ios method seems to be risky by their short period time to record. Although considering that it's the only available option i could record several gestures and randomize each 5-10 minutes. Maybe won't be super afk but at least could make easier some skills.

The android option with FRep could go far, longer macroing i think will be safer and also more afk. SO actually seems the best option. Now what's the price per premium ? 

A similar way i'm thinking could be also any android emulator as Bluestacks and also try some macroing stuffs in the computer

Price for premium unlock via App Store is 4.99$

(Android only) Frep is not an emulator or anything like a mirror? I don’t think you basically download the app from Google play (two methods)

A) Immediately after app installed You want to go to your android setting app> Accessibility> Enable Frep Accessibility services then you’ll want to turn developer mode on by tapping your phones build number? Like 10 times via the about phone/system settings under or above Bluetooth address after developer mode is on go back to your about phone or system settings you’ll then see developer options and scroll down to debugging and turn in usb debugging and then open the frep app it will say (not running) you need to then go to the Developers website and download the frep setup tool Via window Or Mac 64xbit whatever System you’ll use after downloading the tool you’ll follow the GUI after opening and it will tell you to connect your phone via usb/charger cable and in your status bar you’ll get a notification for USB debugging options weather or not you want to media transfer charge only and you’ll have to Accept authorization Connecting to your pc once it downloads your phone drivers and shit run the Frep app and hit the enter key in the tool basically then unplug device but keep the frep tool running you can’t  close it or ends session

b) having your device rooted is for self start up don’t have to connect via usb it will connect to the Server Still need to turn your accessibility settings on tho or “ Execute The setup.hu from Su shell to boot” 

c) you  can host the tool from another android phone via USB host adapter and you’ll need a USB OTG adapter 

I currently don’t have a pc or another android device A single android tablet and iPhone rn 

C7917AD1-BAE3-432E-B327-363C15E94C8A.jpeg

0D6D0066-A9CF-4858-83C0-3422F8AEE451.jpeg

732E50B2-C380-407C-978A-674B37653DB2.jpeg

Edited by Gather
  • Heart 1

Thank you very much for such detailed explanation mate!
actually sucks knowing that currently u haven't another device to help u root ur device quicker
Anyway i think there's some methods, just be careful since i already got a headache trying to do so lol
As i told u before i think this way may be a safer kind of botting, so good luck with it!

if there's a notorious progress, u're welcome to share ur experience. I would like to know how far u reach :D

It could possible have 0% detection. I know a guy who uses mobile phone ghost mouse like crazy. He had 0 ban rates and leveled up probably 100s of accounts since he is doing services. People trust him with 2k total and 1b+ wealth because of his clean sheet. Also he managed to level up accounts which are very flaggable. Imagine fresh level 3 going straight to 99 mining with 10 hours a day. So I guess nowadays this is the most safest way to bot the limited stuff that you can do with macro recorders :) 

• Heart 1

On 9/3/2020 at 10:20 PM, Kramnik said:
On 9/3/2020 at 10:20 PM, Kramnik said:

It could possible have 0% detection. I know a guy who uses mobile phone ghost mouse like crazy. He had 0 ban rates and leveled up probably 100s of accounts since he is doing services. People trust him with 2k total and 1b+ wealth because of his clean sheet. Also he managed to level up accounts which are very flaggable. Imagine fresh level 3 going straight to 99 mining with 10 hours a day. So I guess nowadays this is the most safest way to bot the limited stuff that you can do with macro recorders :) 

I hope this gets some attention it could be a real game changer evening running Bluestacks emulator with a couple windows but as far as just single use on one account on a phone I think there is still the chance that you can decompile the ApK and remove all automation checks they Implement within the app it self to say Detect accessibility overrides If that is even a possible detection method as far as decompiling the .iap (iOS App) not sure either but all in all I think they can detect it after a certain point

In the end if the device is running a custom OS build [not necessarily rooted]• they won’t have the ability Differentiateing From real and fake Input events. At that point is Jagex worried about casual cheating or skilled, determined users?  I think they just try to deter people from doing it as much as possible but Since real money is involved, its probably the latter.

Edited by Gather

*side note* from FRep’s website * Dear worrying developers, We provide this protection interface for you, to prevent damage from who break your terms of service, and/or to prevent uninstallation of your app. In case you do not understand why you concluded your app needs these codes, please consult us. 
Codes to Protect Activity from FRep
– Add following line in onResume() to send broadcast to stop/hide FRep 2.6 or later 

sendBroadcast(new Intent("com.x0.strai.frep.action.PROTECTCLASS"));

Old FRep (2.5 or before) does not support broadcast.  Please refer the following method to check installed FRep support broadcast or not.

private boolean isRecentFrep() {
  PackageManager packageManager = getPackageManager();
  try {
    PackageInfo info = packageManager.getPackageInfo("com.x0.strai.frep", PackageManager.GET_META_DATA);
    if (info.versionCode >= 24) return true; // PROTECTCLASS broadcast supported
  } catch (NameNotFoundException e) {}
  return false;
}

Edited by Gather

6 hours ago, Gather said:

He doesn't use bluestacks because I think jagex can see when people are using emulator and real phone, as they do in PUBG. Person playing on emulator is way more suspicious. This dude just have like 10 phones which he uses to bot on them.

117667833_184404776418276_790984012135028286_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Hg7uBCqAGbUAX_eblNW&_nc_ht=scontent.fvno6-1.fna&oh=f4c762812f42f6ed2f7fb475761d516d&oe=5F7A2CC4

Edited by Kramnik

On 9/6/2020 at 9:09 PM, Kramnik said:

He doesn't use bluestacks because I think jagex can see when people are using emulator and real phone, as they do in PUBG. Person playing on emulator is way more suspicious. This dude just have like 10 phones which he uses to bot on them.

117667833_184404776418276_790984012135028286_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Hg7uBCqAGbUAX_eblNW&_nc_ht=scontent.fvno6-1.fna&oh=f4c762812f42f6ed2f7fb475761d516d&oe=5F7A2CC4

Daaang lool wtf that’s like What makes me not get a bot farm can’t buy 12 iPhones....androids ect lool 

Super laggy on tablet https://streamable.com/aevomj

Edited by Gather

2 hours ago, Gather said:

Daaang lool wtf that’s like What makes me not get a bot farm can’t buy 12 iPhones....androids ect lool 

Super laggy on tablet https://streamable.com/aevomj

What makes me not get a bot farm is that phones are not made to work non stop for extended periods of time like PC does. Having good bot farm < getting your house burned down :D 

• 1 year later...

Ive used Frep for RuneScape mobile and it works pretty good. Used it for atleast 3-4 months. Even a simple repeat doesnt seem to get detected(did it for a month) but i made longer ones by making 2 sets i switch between that are 6 hours each with different wait times & slightly changed the cordinate click spots manually. Nox got my alt banned but so far so good with Frep. Over time can have lag issues from prolonged use since Frep uses up quite a bit of processor. (Just make sure to turn off all shown wait times to reduce it more.) Also dont make files with more than 200 things in it. Otherwise u need to make it A procedure or itll start bugging/losing stuff. But there is a trick: you can add multiple procedures to one file/program to fix this to allow using super long bots. I used it for running 70 accounts on mobile games with appcloner.app before. Appcloner Doesnt support all games though.