What counts as "anti-ban"?

bloofacebaby

So I read this post recently:

This post sort of talks about how all bots can be banned and anti-ban is just a gimmick that scripters use to push sales/downloads. So what exactly do these SDN scripts implement that counts as the anti-ban that they advertise? Is it stuff like random mouse stutters, misclicks etc to seem more human-like?

What sort of "anti-ban" features make a script worth $10+? 

3 minutes ago, bloofacebaby said:

What sort of "anti-ban" features make a script worth $10+? 

Did you not understand the topic you read?

Randomly checking woodcutting exp or sleeping for 876ms instead of 900ms doesnt matter at all and if you claim its some amazing antiban feature you just think the person you are telling that is retarded.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Medusa said:

I'm just gonna answer the question in the thread title.

What counts as "anti-ban"?

Anything that makes the script user/customer think the script is playing more like a real person (In reality it makes no difference) = anti ban

Okay bye

^ I see, so you're saying adding some anti-ban feature basically does jackshhhit

3 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Randomly checking woodcutting exp or sleeping for 876ms instead of 900ms doesnt matter at all and if you claim its some amazing antiban feature you just think the person you are telling that is retarded.

^ yeah I understood it, I guess I was just confused why ppl buy fishing/wc scripts if there's no less chance of being banned than making your own basic script.

29 minutes ago, bloofacebaby said:

^ I see, so you're saying adding some anti-ban feature basically does jackshhhit

^ yeah I understood it, I guess I was just confused why ppl buy fishing/wc scripts if there's no less chance of being banned than making your own basic script.

more features and having scripts that are well tested and running without getting stuck is obviously nice. Also if you arent from a 3rd world country 10$ really is nothing lol

1 hour ago, ez11 said:

more features and having scripts that are well tested and running without getting stuck is obviously nice. Also if you arent from a 3rd world country 10$ really is nothing lol

$10 is a lot to me. If it really is nothing to you, then I'll accept it. DM me to get my bank account details

• Heart 1

This is an opinion:

As far i know no matters what, injection/reflection both are detected, so even if the script have a human pattern (or try to emulate) is worthless as anti-ban, when the AI catch high probability of botting, and check for native client and if isn't... Just get the ban.

What does is increase the time of be detected or worst reduce it, NOTHING ELSE.

Look, for them are also a business they can't ban just because most of the people use Runelite or Osbuddy. Even for an AI it can't say look you're a bot, because most of the time players look like a bot, plus also are ok use mouse keymap. (Look AI have trouble to tag if a cat is a cocodrilo and requires of billion of training data for that)

So the only "thing" that can do is take probability of:
Time -> 24hs... no one human does...
Pattern of activity -> If you do always move the camera between 2-3 mins for no reason ¿really? or just go banking with an sleep of 10-20 seconds when inventory is full... rlly? most of the time i go afk and forgot to click... Always doing 1 click, for item, not ever a mistake... And also, broken script, access to the bank 100 times and not getting nothing.
Client -> you're runing a custom version of software? ok you'll have more chances to get a ban.
Ip -> 200 players active from the same ip, look it can be a proxy, a cybercafe or just a bot farm.
Cache -> idk, maybe are some stuff there (i don't have exp with that).

Using WinApi is another story but also be flagged, at the end of the day the only way is creating your customs windows drivers, that is hard to detect because you need High level on windows to detect. (and your business go trash if you're installing Kernel Level Software XD)

Edited by OsPlay

3 hours ago, ez11 said:

Exactly! =D

Randomnizing everything will get you banned actually...
A human doesn't do random stuff, a human follows a certain pattern. So far all the anti pattern/random bullshiet :D

Most people get this wrong ... Believe whatever you like to believe ^^

• Like 1