new qustion

icemax

ok if the scrip person fixed there scrip do you just refresh  your scrip or do you have to redown load it again?

im having lot of problems and im a newbee ans trying to figure out all of this i love the scrips before the update now ill get one scrip working like i make cballs and then the second one dont what to do any thing smelter trying to make  iron bars read scrip  guys post he says it client issue? now is it you guys or the scrip guys have to fix the programs? dont trying to be mean just wantting to understand how it all works? im and older person and love helping people i been playing with for 13yrs now friend brought me to this site and love it but if i cant bot what i want there what the use? i see that you guys have fix the bank issue but lot of the other scrips seam to have lots of problems? i just would like a straight answer  to me quetion who have to fix the scrip and how do i get the new ones when there ready?

ok if the scrip person fixed there scrip do you just refresh  your scrip or do you have to redown load it again?

im having lot of problems and im a newbee ans trying to figure out all of this i love the scrips before the update now ill get one scrip working like i make cballs and then the second one dont what to do any thing smelter trying to make  iron bars read scrip  guys post he says it client issue? now is it you guys or the scrip guys have to fix the programs? dont trying to be mean just wantting to understand how it all works? im and older person and love helping people i been playing with for 13yrs now friend brought me to this site and love it but if i cant bot what i want there what the use? i see that you guys have fix the bank issue but lot of the other scrips seam to have lots of problems? i just would like a straight answer  to me quetion who have to fix the scrip and how do i get the new ones when there ready?

If you are referring to a SDN script, you just click the "Refresh" button.

If you are referring to a local script, you have to re-download it and put it in the script folder and press the "Refresh" button.