Member ban rate vs f2p ban rate

jjohns

Yes, but it depends on what you are botting, what script you use etc.

ATM I'm collecting planks on a two f2p accounts, it's been 8hours without any breaks and they are still not banned, also ran 5 gold ring accounts for 4 hours and they are still not banned. Few days ago i made 4 p2p accounts did some quests to get hp, magic levels etc, all of them got banned after 4 hours. At the end it really depends on your luck/botting style/scripts you use/what time you bot. You have to experiment with those things IMO.

Good luck botting.

Edited by BakingG
  • Like 1

IMO

F2P = Be ready for a ban at ANY time, don't go off botting your main with 190000 total level and fire cape and 40000 hours of legit playing in F2P. Be ready and OK with the ban in F2P (farms)

P2P = Buy the right script, use the right breaks OR no breaks because both do work and do stuff inbetween botting (Instead of using a G.E Walker walk there yourself etc etc)

I bot both F2P and P2P with a high amount and bots and 40% of my bots in F2P get banned and maybe 10% of my bots in P2P get banned. All my info I got is from experimenting and getting 5-10 decent accounts banned in P2P and probably over 70 accounts banned in F2P. 

• Like 2

On 8/21/2020 at 3:59 PM, Upgrade Acc said:

even with luck or not i think that p2p accounts have less chance to be banned, since it's very common the f2p botting so i think jagex surely have a better detection system in those worlds.

They don't have better detection systems in f2p. Their detection systems are the same in every world. You're just more likely to be banned quickly in f2p because f2p accounts (particularly new accounts) get flagged by the system much faster due to suspicious activity when compared to accounts with membership. However, it still depends on the activity you're botting. A p2p account can still get banned long before a f2p account if it's doing something with a high ban-rate.