Less than 24 hours from Start to Banned

tbfeonar01

14 hours ago, tbfeonar01 said:

Hand done, played the first two days legitimately, the third day I ran the scripts as described above.

With regards to Script Factory - which in particular do you feel are less secure? I actually am trying out the Script Factory so if there are major shortcomings to watch out for I will definitely take heed.

Appreciate all the advice! I will keep updates rolling for the remainder of the month minimum. Best of luck everyone!

Things like using different ips when creating the acc and playing/botting it also affect the ban rate if im not wrong, but as pretty much all said, trial and error will improve your botting efficiency. 

Also, expect to get banned if you are gonna bot 😛

I’ve been in the botting scene for a while now had like over 100+ accounts banned over the years now lol

the last success I had was with ***** which got me around 1500+ total before being banned but that was in early 2019 haven’t really been botting much since then.

Hoping Osbot will give me some success as I have seen some good reviews recently.