Less than 24 hours from Start to Banned

tbfeonar01

Quite an impressively short and disappointing run - joined OSBot 8:10AM Yesterday, banned by 7AM today.

About my practices:

Used Mirror Mode w/ New Mouse
No Proxy

Used the following scripts:

Explv's AIO (VIP)
Juggles' Ultimate AIO Fighter (Paid)

Tasks via Explv's AIO:
Mining Tin/Copper (SE Varrock)
Smelting Bronze (Edgeville)
Smithing Bronze Items (W Varrock)
Mining Iron (Al-Kharid/SW Varrock)
Smelting Iron (Edgeville)
Smithing Iron Items (W Varrock)

Short stint of Woodcutting:
Trees at Draynor w/ Banking
Firemaking Logs in Draynor
Oak at Lumbridge w/ Banking

Tested Juggles' Ultimate AIO Fighter

S Falador Cows

Explv's AIO:
Mining Coal from SW Lumbridge w/ Banking in Draynor
Mining Iron from SW Varrock

Juggles' Ultimate AIO Fighter:
Fighting Giant frogs in South Lumbridge eating Shrimps

Turned off Bot manually before bed, woke up banned.

and that's it, with that, account banned - I didn't use any free scripts, one VIP and the other Paid and banned in less than 24 hours.

Thoughts? If you have any questions about methods/usage I can answer. Definitely not thrilled about such a quick ban especially when I was watching over almost the entire process.

Edited by tbfeonar01

5 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

So you did this all in F2P? How much time it took you in total? I wouldnt expect creating a new f2p account then botting for maybe 5 hours+ and not getting banned :D 

Screenshot-2.png

this account is 100% botted 10hrs+ daily f2p. mirror mode with use of free and paid scripts, no proxies barely any breaks
no warnings.

i allmost feel like getting banned for macroing is random now lol

38 minutes ago, tbfeonar01 said:

So given the current position, no VPN, how does one proceed? I figure I've got the remaining 29 days of the VIP still so I might as well hop back on the horse. Is there IP based tracking? 

youre probably good for only one ban. I think you need like at least 3 bans for your ip to be flagged if jagex even does do that

Honestly man...just move on and try again. You got banned on your first account on your first attempt. Just try again brother and see what happens again but this time don't do stuff by hand at all. Just do botting to stay consistent with the mouse movements and what not.

I don't do stuff by hand personally because I feel like it throws off the account and its a red flag IMO.

I have got like 40+ accounts banned before stuff started going my way.

You bought a script? thats fine man keep using it just takes 2 seconds to create a new account. 

• Like 1

I have been botting for nearly a year and the first month or so is rough while you figure everything out.  Take lots of breaks (go to I give people is 1 hour of botting 2 hours of breaking) and if you are doing this f2p just expect bans to happen left and right.

Also explv's imo is high ban rate already.  It is the basics of every skill with no anti ban and has been around for years so imo makes it easily detectable.  It is however a great starting point to play around with botting different skills and methods before moving to paid scripts or making your own.

I have several f2p accounts going now with my current methods without ban.

Quick advice would be.

1: Use paid scripts where you can (buy ones where the developers are still active and update the script also)

2: Mirror mode only (set it to 50ms is fine)

3: Hand do tut island

4: Proxies if you are doing several accounts (I personally dont use proxies and bot up to 8 accounts at once same IP).

5: Switch up skills when its a fresh account. 

6: Use breaks, again with osbot you can set 1 hour of bot and 2 hour breaks.  Different skills allow for longer or shorter bot times without a break being needed.

f2ponly.png.9ccdfd8e9959b93a20c975a1000fded9.png

smmproggy01.JPG.63fc79d3784d6a800481552a7db44b2d.JPG

testaccounts54.thumb.JPG.500c73a20cd13f5fae7b0dcc884929a3.JPG

Edited by Botthestrange
  • Like 1

I find explv aio to be kinda high on the bot watch radar, seems like that for most of the script factory free scripts people have made too. Havnt had much success with either of those scripts ( Explv AiO and Projects Script factory) But All my Khal and Czar scripts have yet to get me banned. Aslong as I change scripts every 2 hours or so and have breaks in between and during, kinda random on the breaks.

I always start f2p and try get most of stealth quester req before bonding the account, having some success but ultimatly im still learning and with every ban i learn a little bit more.

My p2p bot is doing well, 10 hrs atleast a day of botting, 100% botted, 120 ish qp from stealth quester and 2 or so quests hand done, thats it lol.Inkedscreenshot_17_08_2020-09_05_51_LI.jpg.1c4221621302fc6ac773cc4f005fc637.jpg

The guy above me pretty much nailed it imo. Explv aio can run for a long time and do many things but we dont know exactly bot watch works but it seems to me it looks for patterns, up to high levels of complexity so running one script no matter how randomized and de patterned the script is programmed to be, all can be detected. Depending on activity some take longer to get the pattern I'd say and all f2p activitys are quite pattern heavy things so You would want to ( especially in the beginning of an account as jagex puts more effort to get accounts early ) change tasks often

Just my experiences so far, good luck friend and hopefully we can figure out a flawless strat to counter bot watch which is obviously possible looking at some of these results. 

Edited by 12346720

Hand done, played the first two days legitimately, the third day I ran the scripts as described above.

With regards to Script Factory - which in particular do you feel are less secure? I actually am trying out the Script Factory so if there are major shortcomings to watch out for I will definitely take heed.

Appreciate all the advice! I will keep updates rolling for the remainder of the month minimum. Best of luck everyone!

7 minutes ago, tbfeonar01 said:

Hand done, played the first two days legitimately, the third day I ran the scripts as described above.

With regards to Script Factory - which in particular do you feel are less secure? I actually am trying out the Script Factory so if there are major shortcomings to watch out for I will definitely take heed.

Appreciate all the advice! I will keep updates rolling for the remainder of the month minimum. Best of luck everyone!

Me personally got banned on a fresh account hand done tut island fresh clean proxy but i used the zero to hero script on script factory and it worked really well but i only lasted not even 10 hrs 

I have gotten banned within 2 days of botting, I got banned on my main using paid scripts on mirror mode which had a couple of 99's and 110+ cb.

Kinda disappointing considering I did not even bot for that long.

Overall botting, and guaranteed undetectable and all that shit is bullshit.

waste of money and time. 

First few months are extremely rough w/ bans. I think before anyone starts botting they should set clear goals of what they want to get out of botting. If you want to level your main, don't bot at all-just hire a service to train your account for you if you insist on not playing. If you want to make money, expect to be banned a lot. In biology there is a thing called r/K selection, I use this theory for my farm. I use hundreds of accounts using low requirement methods, so that when one or a few get banned it's not a big deal. Just because a script is paid, doesn't mean it's not detected/detectable, tons of people use the paid public scripts too, which improves Jagex detection.