Multiboxer [public release]

Nbacon

read the "How to use it."

Thank you to everyone who donated and beta tested but I think it is now time for public release. My hard drive that holds all my projects bit the dust this morning/last night so this project WILL NEVER get updated. And Is the last compiled varent in my script file. I had to upload it to mediafire because I ran out of space on Osbot and can’t seem to delete any of them. [You have used 500.65 kB of your 500 kB attachment limit.]

Link to mediafire:[103 downloads 102120]

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6ddtxv9ov05o2w8/file

How to use it. 

1. You need VIP because if the clients are stacked up on each-other turn on user inputs turns it on for the whole client window.

2. Place the multiboxing script in the local scripts folder for osbot

3. Open a terminal/CMD 

4. Cd to the local scripts folder

5. Type in cmd/terminal java -cp Mbox.jar  com.bacon.eco.server.server.Mainserver

6. For a port that is not 9999  java -cp Mbox.jar  com.bacon.eco.server.server.Mainserver [#port-number]  

7. You should see the word “start” 

8. If you see “Server error: Address already in use (Bind failed)” then an instance of the server is already running. If you don’t want that server running / can not find it for some reason and just want to start over.  Kill all Java apps with your system’s task manager.

9. Start a few bots. You will see that the server in the terminal will have the word connected every time a bot is logged in and started.  You can use command line args  [Highly recommend  to add no randoms but you will have to log in yourself and that's a pain in the ass]. They are changed together with no spaces like so  [example -ip-1.1.1.1-port-9960-mouse-20]

• -ip-"Ip address"     | Note: defaults to localHost;  can be use to connect multiple pc [example -ip-1.1.1.1]

• -port-"port number"       | Note: defaults to 9999; For any reason you want to mess with this. Like you can have multiple sets of accounts aka set on 9999 and a set on 9998 at the same time 9999 has no idea what 9998 is doing and vis vera. [example -port-9960]

• -mouse-"mouse speed"    | Note: defaults to 50; [ranges is from 10-199] This is the “smoothness” of the mouse just an update of the mouse potion every x ms. Anything over 200 makes the mouse jump on the slave bots.   Also Note: Only the master's command line argument impacts the speed of the mouse. A slave could have -mouse-20 and the master be -mouse-50 the slave will only see 50ms updates.[example -mouse-20]

10. How to make and use the master bot. 

• Go to your main bot that you want everyone to follow/mirror.

• Turn on user inputs. It's the keyboard/mouse thing that allows you to click when bots are running. You will see if the bot is connected when you move all other bots mice move. 

• List of user commands 

• Keyboard works minus F1,F2,F3,F11,F12,Delete,Insert and don't use the arrow keys because they will get out of sink

• Mouse works.

• Delete key- [On a standard keyboard this is above the arrow keys]  pauses the duplication actions aka typing and clicking.

• Insert key [This is above the Delete key on most keyboards] this will line up all your accounts to the best of api’s abilities. To get a better line of accounts press Insert key. Then click the compass jumping all accounts to have the camera facing North. Afterwards click the spanner next to the log-out tab and mess with the zoom to get all accounts to the same zoom level. 

• F1 - Makes all accounts follow in game the master. Best for long walks. [Just make sure to pause the master output with the Delete key] 

• F2 - A leftover verbose way interacting with objects, npcs, and players. Just right Click on something, Highlight the option you want the slaves to follow and hit F2. [They will all do but you will not. Had better Ideas  to fix this but You want to just go through the code find this if-block   if (var5 == com.bacon.eco.server.b.a.a.a.class) in  com.bacon.eco.server.a.a.a   and drag it out side of if-block - if (this.a != null && this.a.getClient(). isHumanInputEnabled())  ]

• F3 This was me messing around trying to get a verbose walking. Start to walk somewhere then press F3. You must press F3 every time you change destination locations. 

• F11 - Start/save recording Gives a 10 second countdown. 

• F12 Pause/Unpause  the recording also Gives a 10 second countdown. 

11. Server stuff

• Every time a bot connects you see the word connected.

• Recordings

• Recordings are found in the MouseData folder

• They can be renamed to “any-thing”.csv

• They can be concatenated together. Just copy the contents of one file into the under or above the other.  

• Playing them is simple

• Type “playback” then a new line

• The name of the file   .cvs 

• You can loop also

• loop [new line]

• The name of the file   .cvs  [new line]

• Now a number of loops. [new line]

• To stop a macro Just type “stop”  [new line].

• To kill the server Ctrl-c

12. Misc

• If there are 2+ masters the bots  will follow the one that your mouse is on/infocus the other masters will not get any input. Good way to pause input on bots is to Turn on user control 

• This bot is as Is and will never be updated

• This is still botting. So bans are possible.

• Recommend to use proxies

P.S. multi-boxing is dumb and is just botting with more steps.

Edited by Nbacon
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hot damn multiboxing is worse than botting -- I decided to fire up a few F2P accounts to fuck around with it for fun and they were all disabled within the span of like 15 minutes. Taking some time to think about what this is in reality it of course isn't going to be any better than botting but I wasn't expecting that lol. In all fairness it could have been something on my end but I don't think it was. All in all though it's a nice project and it's pretty neat to see all those accounts mirroring one client.

Edited by arbicrax172

On 8/25/2020 at 7:47 PM, arbicrax172 said:

Hot damn multiboxing is worse than botting

I think you got unlucky, I multi-box regularly and I have made over 100+ accounts that have completed tutorial island, and I've had success with power mining, motherlode (Upper Level is 10x easier), fishing, cooking, crafting, construction, runecrafting, agility (sucks when you fall), thieving (afkable methods), every bank standing skill, splashing, & blast furnace. While training combat stats is difficult, I've had runs doing sand crabs with no issues and others where I have (For F2P chickens & barbarians are the 2 best for multiboxing). Hunting, Farming, NMZ, and anything that requires a lot of clicks , involves RNG, and don't have consistent task starts to get difficult but not impossible. I've had success with simple quests like romeo, imp catcher, and goblin diplomacy. Non of the 100+ accounts have been banned for multi-boxing (I believe), I think the bans mainly came from botting instead (Small possibility that multiboxing was the reason but I doubt due to unique actions unless they manually check all the accounts and see that the clicks are repeated). But I'm not sure, just don't get reported and multi box with all accounts in different worlds, (Unless questing, Motherlode (Upper Level), and fishing).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
6 minutes ago, Coin4Coin said:

Try out LIDC Multiboxing, 30-day trial 😃 @uncledude00 I believe suggested it 

yea buddy, LIDC is pretty good but doesnt perfectly sync all clients so you gotta do some micro management pretty often but for general moving around, navigating quest dialogue, anything where you arent moving around really its pretty good

• 1 year later...