Was looking to buy an account

Malmo

So, I was looking to buy an account, and the account has no email reg. to it. And I was wondering can the original owner still recover the account?

As he is saying there is 0 risk of recovery, and its an username login. The guy is a 2017 member, doesnt have much vouches and suddenly hes selling all his accounts. Might be a scam, or maybe it isnt. Anyone got experience on recovering etc?

36 minutes ago, Malmo said:

So, I was looking to buy an account, and the account has no email reg. to it. And I was wondering can the original owner still recover the account?

As he is saying there is 0 risk of recovery, and its an username login. The guy is a 2017 member, doesnt have much vouches and suddenly hes selling all his accounts. Might be a scam, or maybe it isnt. Anyone got experience on recovering etc?

Yes its likely a scam.

The original owner can ALWAYS recover the account.

2 hours ago, Malmo said:

Go the safer route mate and create your own account, and pay someone to level it for you instead. Sure it's significantly more expensive, but you're paying for the peace of mind.

10 hours ago, Malmo said:

acc owner can always recover acc. if you buying acc make sure you buy it from trusted people but even then you not safe. as people mentioned before safest way is to create your acc and give someone to train it.

Yes, OO (Original Owner) is always able to recover an account. It does not matter if an account has no email set or not. It is a myth that this decreases the chances of recovery, literally does not matter. What you do know if the account has no email set is that the password provided is the original password. But does not matter since you'll probably not able to recover the account anyways.

Don't trade this guy, he's trying to scam you

12 hours ago, Malmo said:

you know where to come if you need an account lad :D