little bit basic knowledge needed!

extreme kfa

Hey everyone/whoever is reading this thanks for taking time to have a look i just need a few quick questions answered if anyone could please!

Im recently coming back to OSRS and wanting to start out botting, I've bought 3 Proxy's but when I've came to play new accounts on them i could just be me getting unlucky but I've made 4 accounts so far and they all been banned, i haven't heavily botted anything major just a few fishing and wc levels to 20 then into mems to do quests with a questing script, do i need to run a VPN aswell as using a Proxy or can i just enter proxy details in the osbot window then im good from there and that account i log in from that client will have a different ip to my own home ip address?

also when im making new accounts should i make them on my mobile data on my phone then log them into the Proxy??

any help/shining light on my situation will be helpful thanks again!

12 hours ago, Marsman19 said:

You're good to go after entering the proxy details in the OSbot window.
Why would you create them using your mobile data?

It's trial and error, eventually you'll find your way.

okay thanks for clearing that up just wanted to double check i wasn't going wrong

and so they dont know the actual ip when registering/making the account on the osrs website or does it not matter (UPDATE: Ive downloaded maxthon browser and have added the proxy to that browser for when making accounts)

8 hours ago, RuneMaster22 said:

are they getting locked or banned ?

did you bot tut island aswell ?

they were getting locked at the start as i think it was because i made the accounts from my home IP then i was running the bots on a proxy?

5 hours ago, fstyle said:

Check out @Juggles' Guide to goldfarming. Sure it's a post from 2018, but a lot of it still holds true imo.

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/148321-guide-to-gold-farming-30/

thanks for the advice ill be sure to check the guide out!

• Like 1