2-Day Ban Questions

Biscayne

I received a 2-day ban on my HCIM this morning. My plan was to bot the account's stats to a high enough level that I could breeze past early game content and start playing legit. So at this point I am satisfied with the stats as I've gotten two 99s and some other skills to the 80s.

My main concern is if there is a possibility that the 2-day ban could turn into a permanent ban even if I play legit going forward? Is there anything to worry about there? Is it worth appealing the 2-day ban or is there no reason / just wait it out. FYI - I played on this account on my home IP and didn't use a proxy to bot. I am not looking to start a gold farm or anything.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Biscayne said:

past early game content and start playing legit. So at this point I am satisfied with the stats as I've gotten two 99s and some other skills to the 80s.

... Is it worth appealing the 2-day ban or is there no reason / just wait it out.

"Early game content" satisfied with a couple 99's:gnome:

For real, its always worth appealing the ban. Even if you plan on playing legit, appealing a ban takes 30 seconds and could release you of a whole lot of trouble later on. Just do it:laugh:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Biscayne said:

What's the strategy when submitting an appeal? Admitting to botting and that you will not do it again basically?

I responded to your PM with more details, but yes. That is pretty much it.
In theory they shouldn't quash bans for apologizing, but more often than not, they do:rolleyes:

Edited by Phoenix