when to bot zulrah ?

boardy

would go an hour on, break for some time, do a farm run manually; a little bit of slayer manually, then back to botting, find a pattern that works for you and that can fit in your timeline.

As for what certain day to bot, man that's all superstition and borderline "Anti ban in scripts" fuckery.

also depends on your zulrah run time can you get a kill under 1:30? 1 hour that's significant progress.

It's all an personal decision.

It sounds cliche, but the truth never lies. Just like the old "calories in, calories out for weight loss" it sucks, but it's just thermodynamics

• Like 2

Here's the thing mate. If I found a way to successfully bot zulrah and make good money with relatively low banrate, there's no way I'm giving away my secrets because the last thing I would want is competitors.

In goldfarming you'd have to do the  trial and error yourself and see what works well for you.

Edited by fstyle
  • Like 4

Tip: based on what you've given above, don't bot zulrah. I'll apologize in advance for being frank but you'll end up losing what you'll invest more than what you'll gain since Zulrah at this point is a horse beaten to death, though to be fair botting in general is a horse beaten to death but especially Zulrah. I've heard of bans coming in at less than 30 minutes of runtime from what some people have been commenting on public SDN scripts. If you're new to botting don't risk it all on something at the top because you will end up taking substantial losses without a good idea as to what you’re doing. Start out small with easy to farm methods and work your way up over time

Edited by arbicrax172
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, fstyle said:

unless you pay dirt cheap for the accounts :gnome:

Admittedly I haven't personally touched Zulrah yet, but I doubt 'cheap accounts' vs 'quality accounts' would make a difference to someone who's new. Cheap accounts won't last as long as "quality accounts", yes but what difference does it make if OP doesn't know what they're doing? Quality account or not more goes into it than just that. 

Edited by arbicrax172

14 minutes ago, arbicrax172 said:

Admittedly I haven't personally touched Zulrah yet because I don't want to get cleaned, but I doubt 'cheap accounts' vs 'quality accounts' would make a difference to someone who's new. Cheap accounts won't last as long as "quality accounts", yes but again that makes no difference if you don't know what you're doing. 

idk m8. I'm buying the account as long as it has the stats I need. cbf thinking about "quality".

it's not like I could check the "quality" of an account in the first place

• 10 months later...