Multi Proxies Help

Zach4FitGirl

Thanks for the taking a second to read and maybe give some advice

My issue is this:

I currently have a very nice main that i want to keep safe as it does not bot at all. But my home IP has 2 bans on it. So obviously i bought a proxy, so far i have had zero issues with this, using Proxifier it works for me regardless of Client used.

But my question/issue is that i have recently purchased a few accounts that will be doing slow botting. But as mentioned i have the main i want to keep separated. I can not seem to figure out how to set up my proxies who each account is connecting through their own independent IP.

I am using mirror mode so the simple solution of using the proxy setting for OSbot is not an option sadly

Anyone have some pictures or a walk through to help me set it up so  Client one uses proxy 1. Client two uses proxy 2. etc

So far all i can workout is ALL runescape connections feed through the single proxy.

Thanks again

Edited by Zach4FitGirl
left out info

If you use proxifier you can set it to a separate RuneScape world by doing that and logging in on the worlds you’ve set you can bot on separate IPs though it doesn’t work if you’re going to be world hopping. I’ve botted many accounts on my home IP and received numerous Bans. They’ve never banned my main only the account I was botting on at the time 

Edited by Space

4 minutes ago, Space said:

If you use proxifier you can set it to a separate RuneScape world by doing that and logging in on the worlds you’ve set you can bot on separate IPs though it doesn’t work if you’re going to be world hopping. I’ve botted many accounts on my home IP and received numerous Bans. They’ve never banned my main only the account I was botting on at the time 

Even if your basically muling via the main? And IP's flagged for bans tend to be locked up pretty quickly?