Banned for Macroing when I didnt. Again.

PunishedAutoClic

just got ban on a 3 day old alt acc .. all i did on it was buy a goblin staff and splash on rat all day long. i have a fat ass, so i play all day long, idc. so i splash about 10+ hours a day, its a nice number right?

something way more serious happened to me 4 months ago, when I was playing 10+ hours a day on my main and alt. i had the best osrs week of my life with 2 tbow split (trio cox). i got so rich that i pumped my 99 def alt up and bought gear and then i decided to duo bandos with myself. i got 2 bandos tassets saturday n sunday.  i didnt even sell the gold ! woke up on monday to do it all over again and got banned on both accs. never ran a single script on my main and used macro recorder on my alt like one month before the ban. went to reddit, no one helped me ! jagex literally shit on me bro. 

i still have other accs and a new main which is 1800 total already, but lemme tell ya, jagex is banning for patterns, not for accurate detection.

33 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Gotta agree with ez. Why are you posting it here if you didn't macro?

1 hour ago, ez11 said:

Why are you posting this here

im poosting this here cuz at least to me it feels like an useful information. 4 months ago when my main got banned this was the only website where i could find answers. i was pretty sure i got banned because i was playing on a flagged proxy on that situation (free vpn), but now im almost sure i didnt even receive a manual ban, they ban for patterns. and my alt was like 99 str, 99 sdef, 1 rc, 1 hunter... regular gear, playing 10+ hours a day . im actually  confused asf...

and im here too because , based on the fact that i play csgo and me and everyone cheats when they want and dont get banned (''legit cheating) , i opened my eyes and figured it out i should start botting . and buy one of ur scripts. just never did that lol

Edited by PunishedAutoClic

I'm newbie using Osbot, but not AHK or other stuff, and one thing i can say is:

Patterns bans works ony for non-pattern activity, i'm level +80 smithing rs3 with custom made injection WINAPI and never get ban, even with +16hs running, same pixel, same position, same time. (yeah sounds crazy) only with breaks for sell [manually].

also +80 magic,+70 fletching,+ in osrs.

I create a new account, use manually for 6 days (except for learning and testing scripts), started botting woodcutting up to +30 (day 7), runecrafting +32 (day 😎 and i level up MANUALLY lvl +49 cooking and the day 9 couldn't do nothing because i get ban.

now i'm botting other account for now i try afk methods with random things like missclick, camera, afk, etc... (4 day of botting)

+40 fishing

+30 attack,defense,strenght

What i think (hypothesis):

1) Repetitive task that can be done with mapping keybord , are not be monitored until certain level (wich i think +80 is ok). [too much data to process, even for a AI, false positive]

2) Repetitive task that are not keyboard possibility and create pattern will be flag by a monitor. [for my test 2 days]

3) Broken script that interact with exchange or banking, droping items, etc are monitored. [i try to open the bank but i get a bug in the script, even if i was manually (long talks and random as human included) level up cooking, if someone check my logs i will se that the last thing was human interaction, and exception for open and close to fast several time and do the same action ]

4) Patterns logs are deleted or not reviewed with X time of activity without monitor flag. [ther's no way that i can't be detected, the only thing is that i do by weeks in middle]

5) Monitor IA can ban if your account is up X% probability of botting... (they probably are using that time to track money transfers,etc..)

Probably your 2nd account was flagged, then they saw trading and "suspicius activity" then take the 1st account...

So, if i'm wrong and they keep the logs, then they will not unban you... try to claim.

34 minutes ago, OsPlay said:

I'm newbie using Osbot, but not AHK or other stuff, and one thing i can say is:

Patterns bans works ony for non-pattern activity, i'm level +80 smithing rs3 with custom made injection WINAPI and never get ban, even with +16hs running, same pixel, same position, same time. (yeah sounds crazy) only with breaks for sell [manually].

also +80 magic,+70 fletching,+ in osrs.

I create a new account, use manually for 6 days (except for learning and testing scripts), started botting woodcutting up to +30 (day 7), runecrafting +32 (day 😎 and i level up MANUALLY lvl +49 cooking and the day 9 couldn't do nothing because i get ban.

now i'm botting other account for now i try afk methods with random things like missclick, camera, afk, etc... (4 day of botting)

+40 fishing

+30 attack,defense,strenght

What i think (hypothesis):

1) Repetitive task that can be done with mapping keybord , are not be monitored until certain level (wich i think +80 is ok). [too much data to process, even for a AI, false positive]

2) Repetitive task that are not keyboard possibility and create pattern will be flag by a monitor. [for my test 2 days]

3) Broken script that interact with exchange or banking, droping items, etc are monitored. [i try to open the bank but i get a bug in the script, even if i was manually (long talks and random as human included) level up cooking, if someone check my logs i will se that the last thing was human interaction, and exception for open and close to fast several time and do the same action ]

4) Patterns logs are deleted or not reviewed with X time of activity without monitor flag. [ther's no way that i can't be detected, the only thing is that i do by weeks in middle]

5) Monitor IA can ban if your account is up X% probability of botting... (they probably are using that time to track money transfers,etc..)

Probably your 2nd account was flagged, then they saw trading and "suspicius activity" then take the 1st account...

So, if i'm wrong and they keep the logs, then they will not unban you... try to claim.

cool. i already appealed that ban and they said i may receiver futher answers. but for now im banned. and it wasnt an error. and this 3 day old splashing acc, i just appealed it.

10 minutes ago, PunishedAutoClic said:

cool. i already appealed that ban and they said i may receiver futher answers. but for now im banned. and it wasnt an error. and this 3 day old splashing acc, i just appealed it.

That say every time... If you don't get a good answer, let pass 1-2 weeks, and reply with another email adress Xd.

Anyway, i was talking about the first time with your main. Also splashing do not like to Jagex, remember they ban Lumbridge splashing...
from ban to ban how much time past? you use a shared proxy ip? or flagged ip? or deleted cache?

2 hours ago, OsPlay said:

That say every time... If you don't get a good answer, let pass 1-2 weeks, and reply with another email adress Xd.

Anyway, i was talking about the first time with your main. Also splashing do not like to Jagex, remember they ban Lumbridge splashing...
from ban to ban how much time past? you use a shared proxy ip? or flagged ip? or deleted cache?

yea i got 99 mage splashing on lumbridge rats. i thought about that as well. but who cares. theres no one relevant on jagex u can talk to.

4 months since i was banned on my main and alt. i was using a vpn called urban i got so used to play on that shit to be able to join csgo na serves that i just let it on all the time

1 hour ago, PunishedAutoClic said:

yea i got 99 mage splashing on lumbridge rats. i thought about that as well. but who cares. theres no one relevant on jagex u can talk to.

4 months since i was banned on my main and alt. i was using a vpn called urban i got so used to play on that shit to be able to join csgo na serves that i just let it on all the time

Try appealing again, but with the option about account being hacked. They might unban it.

So my 2 cents. My brothers friend plays rs over 10 hours a day. So to me bot time doesnt matter because theres real players who play more. I would only macro 8-10 hours a day. When my brothers friend is on all day, he looks more bot than me.

The issue is new accs are more likely to get banned for botting, and flagged ip. So now mix the two and you have an easy explanation for why you got banned.

Jagex has kinda proved that their detection doesnt really work that well. So all they have to go off is that your brand new acc is no lifing on a flagged ip. Prob a bot to them. cuz lets be real theres not much difference between a bot splashing and a player, theres virtually no input so theres no difference.

I've always felt like differnet activities are easier/harder to detect. Like macro alching and nmz. They are so afk and done by so many people, how is jag going to tell the difference. Would need some really solid detection to tell the difference between a 1 hour recording and my brothers friend doing nmz for hours on end.

And obviously if they can detect the bot client thats a problem. My points are all for undetectable client and methods that go over runelite and stuff.

I always play my accounts for a couple days legit skilling quest req's and quests before macroing to get past the new acc window.

Edited by Hernandez2000