Account locks

NinjadGuy

Alot of people dealing with locked accounts atm. Jagex made some changes. i know that power and Naked have been looking into it. So i assume the others from here has aswell.

Personally i have not had any locks. neither on my home IP or my proxy. I've even used accounts made on a CZ proxy on my home IP without locks.

Are you making the accounts yourself or are they bought tut accounts?

24 minutes ago, NinjadGuy said:

Accs have been made on a residential IP,  botted on a proxy from the same country, still getting locks.
Anyone else getting this? I've tried like 5-6 proxy providers (even 1 residential proxy).
The tut accs have been rested for at least a week.

They changed some stuff about 2 weeks ago in game, and a few days ago on the site, really cracking down on flagged IPs

1 hour ago, Kramnik said:

Locks went up a lot in past time. Jagex doing their part here. I also even tried residential proxies, and a lot of them still get locks. Also locks are quite unexpected, you can run account for some time and put some gp to it. Like 5m-10m and bam, locked.

yes ive wasted i few bonds :( 

2 hours ago, Naked said:

They changed some stuff about 2 weeks ago in game, and a few days ago on the site, really cracking down on flagged IPs

That makes sense I guess.  Their updates must be messed up... I left 3 accounts running for like 5+ days straight though... No bans, no locks....  Yet  one of my accounts  I play legit on was banned lol... Never used a bot on the account.  Then the 20 other accounts I actually do bot on(quite a lot) no bans but like 7 have been locked. 

On 7/27/2020 at 8:43 AM, CSGOslave said:

Alot of people dealing with locked accounts atm. Jagex made some changes. i know that power and Naked have been looking into it. So i assume the others from here has aswell.

Personally i have not had any locks. neither on my home IP or my proxy. I've even used accounts made on a CZ proxy on my home IP without locks.

Are you making the accounts yourself or are they bought tut accounts?

I'm running too many accs to run on just my home IP.
Weird, I thought that when you change locations you get locked even on home IP.
Tried both, different countries, different proxies, no luck.

On 7/27/2020 at 8:58 AM, Kramnik said:

Locks went up a lot in past time. Jagex doing their part here. I also even tried residential proxies, and a lot of them still get locks. Also locks are quite unexpected, you can run account for some time and put some gp to it. Like 5m-10m and bam, locked.

Yeah it's weird, I'm still testing it but not all accs get locked. I think they might have added city targeting(?)

On 7/27/2020 at 9:03 AM, Naked said:

I haven't really seen topics about it so thought that's just me...  guess they're really trying to fight f2p bots now.

22 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Automated locks are not working atm tho :D 

23 hours ago, Rick said:

try farmaton for automatic unlocking etc , helps a lot 

Damn that sucks... thought about trying this.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, NinjadGuy said:

I'm running too many accs to run on just my home IP.
Weird, I thought that when you change locations you get locked even on home IP.
Tried both, different countries, different proxies, no luck.

Yeah it's weird, I'm still testing it but not all accs get locked. I think they might have added city targeting(?)

I haven't really seen topics about it so thought that's just me...  guess they're really trying to fight f2p bots now.

Damn that sucks... thought about trying this.

It's based almost purely on IP reputation as far as I can tell. 

• Like 2