Khal Fishing Trawler

Khaleesi

9 hours ago, Kanonskyder said:

ay

can I get a trial?

7 hours ago, headlessautopsy said:

can i get a trial plz?

also a suggestion, why not combine this and minnow's or fishing script? since most ppl will only use this till they get angle outfit? 

love your script's so far.. been using them for days and haven't gotten any bans

Not giving trials on this script :/
well it's a seperate minigame, that's why I made it seperately :/

Please add a check if bot gets kicked from boat and is placed in the abandoned ship location to walk back up to the fishing trawler area. 

Not sure if this happened due to an idle issue or it trying to break in the middle of a fishing trip.

I am using mirror mode 50ms, the scripts break handler and not osbots.

VuxVxuL.png

4 hours ago, Botthestrange said:

Please add a check if bot gets kicked from boat and is placed in the abandoned ship location to walk back up to the fishing trawler area. 

Not sure if this happened due to an idle issue or it trying to break in the middle of a fishing trip.

I am using mirror mode 50ms, the scripts break handler and not osbots.

VuxVxuL.png

Weird, Just tested and it did run back for me no problems... How did you get kicked btw? shouldn't happen

On 9/1/2021 at 1:18 PM, Khaleesi said:

Weird, Just tested and it did run back for me no problems... How did you get kicked btw? shouldn't happen

I will keep an eye on it and see if it happens again with future accounts.  I will just chalk it up to an random mirror mode thing then :) 

I am not sure what triggered the kick as I came back to the pc to just find the account stuck there.  But if you already have a check in place for this im not too worried about it. 

4 hours ago, Botthestrange said:

I will keep an eye on it and see if it happens again with future accounts.  I will just chalk it up to an random mirror mode thing then :) 

I am not sure what triggered the kick as I came back to the pc to just find the account stuck there.  But if you already have a check in place for this im not too worried about it. 

Ya it should be, will also check some more stuff :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...