Getting pissed off now..

cameron5647

How on earth do people bot accounts to sell them without getting banned??

Ive had a dream of having an account with 99 magic for years, to start building a pure, I work 72 hour weeks and the time I have off is spent looking after family.

I've now spent a shit load of money trying to be able to just bot one account, and no matter what I do, it gets banned ffs!

Im using a Virmach VPS

Osbot VIP (Mirror mode)

Perfect magic AIO 

Not botting for longer than 3 hours at a time without a massive break.

This is getting to the point where im just about to throw my laptop in a skip and forget about ever playing runescape or botting ever again, How do you guys bot accounts 24/7 or bot accounts to 99's with zero bans.

• Boge 1

Why do you bot on a vps instead of your home ip?

Personally I have a lot of success with mirrormode right now and have heard of other people saying the same. But on my new account that I have made to test my crabs script with, I have splashed ( combat spells on autoretaliate) to 80, so maybe different methods for mage might be better than what you are doing now.

I would recommend you to either:

1. Start a new account and do a lot of quests or most of the skilling stuff right away (levels for quest reqs etc) so you got a some totel levels and dont look like a complete bot. Might be superstition but I feel like my accounts have much lower risk of being banned if they already have some legit playtime on them.

or

2. Just pay someone to train your account up. Would NOT recommend buying accounts as the seller can always recover it later on.

Edited by ez11
  • Like 2

Here's all you really need to know -- it's all a big game of trial and error, nobody is going to give you the answer to botting to your hearts content, at least not for free. As already said there are plenty of resources to help you better your botting pursuit. Have a look around and you might just find some really useful stuff. From what I've learned here I was able to make a decent low level starter main which I'm progressively botting more on than I play by hand. 

Edited by arbicrax172

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

VPS are a big nono IMO, get a private proxy better if it's residential I recommend @D Bolter for this, also if you create the account let it rest for a few days before botting it, try to emulate human behavior on the account, meaning you have to switch tasks and don't make repetitive patterns that plus what you are already using and you should be fine

• Heart 1