Questions about the clients detection

Dylan

i haven't botted for years and i don't really plan to unless at some point i wanna take up gold farming again (but i hear that's pretty hard these days)

but the main use i'm hoping to get out of the client is a World hop script think of black chin hunter's ton's of them auto logout/hop world when they detect a player that can attack them

i want it to just run's idle while i play the game, (i mainly would be using it for wildy shit (burying bones at altar, killing bosses etc etc)

considering it's like 0 ingame input via script and 100% hand play by me, would you say the ban chance is below 2% because anything higher doesn't seem worth it for the "pay off"

if i got banned for that it would have to be the client's fault right?.

If you feel like risk is "Too high".  Use runelite or the vanilla cleint beucase there risk should be 0 percent ban rate if use as intended. Runelite is just a human botting client and has plugins for scouting/afking/world hoping.

1 hour ago, Dylan said:

My asshole response:

Its your fault for take a know risk. Philosophically speaking the Idea of blame needs more context. Seeing the "cause" of any potential ban is clear because there is one independent variable the use of a botting client[3rd party client] if you keep to your word with 0 API input. Any ban related to the client can and should be "Blamed" on the client [This meaning if your banned for RWT using osbot client. Can  you say its the fault of the client? ].  But the you the user has accepted the non-zero chance of a ban henceforth has accepted all risks that come along with that. So with that said it is sololy your fault.

25 minutes ago, Nbacon said:

If you feel like risk is "Too high".  Use runelite or the vanilla cleint beucase there risk should be 0 percent ban rate if use as intended. Runelite is just a human botting client and has plugins for scouting/afking/world hoping.

My asshole response:

Its your fault for take a know risk. Philosophically speaking the Idea of blame needs more context. Seeing the "cause" of any potential ban is clear because there is one independent variable the use of a botting client[3rd party client] if you keep to your word with 0 API input. Any ban related to the client can and should be "Blamed" on the client [This meaning if your banned for RWT using osbot client. Can  you say its the fault of the client? ].  But the you the user has accepted the non-zero chance of a ban henceforth has accepted all risks that come along with that. So with that said it is sololy your fault.

i use runelite, like i said i want this feature to insta logout when a pker my lvl logs in

and i was trying to ask the opinion of the community if the client itself is detectable or if it is only script's,

maybe other people have had clean IP's use the botting client to play on an account prior to botting to make the account look legit before botting but still got banned without running a single script,

if enough people who have been here long enough could testify they got banned for playing the game themselves under the osbot client that would answer my question

as the high risk of being ban far out ways the benefits of keeping 1m away from a pker.

i'm not 100% sure about osbot in terms of claims of an undetectable client but other big botting websites claim to be, which means they claim it's 100% user fault/script fault in the case of bans

edit: it's probably possible to edit the runelite client to accomplish what i want which may be a safer option, than running a botting client while actually playing the account.

Edited by Dylan

I'm a very slow reader [ think words per hour]. I have re-read the orgianal post and I do not see this question or an essence anywhere. 

21 minutes ago, Dylan said:

and i was trying to ask the opinion of the community if the client itself is detectable or if it is only script's,

If that was the question you want just ask that question.

26 minutes ago, Dylan said:

maybe other people have had clean IP's use the botting client to play on an account prior to botting to make the account look legit before botting but still got banned without running a single script,

See how some times bots can go 30/40 or even 50+ hours of playing without being banned that is alot of time to play on a botting client without botting. 

Some Google got me these[ did not read them but Im guess you can google too]

[Also I thought you were just use the cleint as a client and was wrong about the 0 api. Thing but risk and blame is still the same.]

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nbacon said:

I'm a very slow reader [ think words per hour]. I have re-read the orgianal post and I do not see this question or an essence anywhere. 

If that was the question you want just ask that question.

See how some times bots can go 30/40 or even 50+ hours of playing without being banned that is alot of time to play on a botting client without botting. 

yeah the tittle "questions about the "clients detection", i just meant detection purely via client not via script or user error aka using a flagged ip

but yeah in regards to googling the answer i figured it would be better to get a "fresh" answer as things change over time, 1 day jagex can ban someone to save their life, next minute you're lucky to bot 48 hours without a ban.

15 minutes ago, Dylan said:

yeah the tittle "questions about the "clients detection", i just meant detection purely via client not via script or user error aka using a flagged ip

but yeah in regards to googling the answer i figured it would be better to get a "fresh" answer as things change over time, 1 day jagex can ban someone to save their life, next minute you're lucky to bot 48 hours without a ban.

My input here is that I was being a lazy bastard and couldnt be bothered to open up a new client when swapping to my main, so I just played on the OSBot client Injection mode. 

..I did this for months and never saw any consequences.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dylan said:

i haven't botted for years and i don't really plan to unless at some point i wanna take up gold farming again (but i hear that's pretty hard these days)

but the main use i'm hoping to get out of the client is a World hop script think of black chin hunter's ton's of them auto logout/hop world when they detect a player that can attack them

i want it to just run's idle while i play the game, (i mainly would be using it for wildy shit (burying bones at altar, killing bosses etc etc)

considering it's like 0 ingame input via script and 100% hand play by me, would you say the ban chance is below 2% because anything higher doesn't seem worth it for the "pay off"

Open osrs has a plugin under owiains repro which can auto world hop when a pker logs in

• Like 1