[Stable] OSBot 2.5.87

Patrick

I have 3 questions and I'm sorry if someone's already asked it but there are too many people spamming these release posts,

1) Is there going to be a way to convert mouse movement biometrics into MouseMoveProfiles?  (I doubt you guys have the time and/or motivation to do so)

2) Is there going to be a way to import custom flow profiles or is it going to be limited to the profiles provided in the predefined FlowVariety enums? (there might be a way already but I haven't found it)

3) Is there a way to see the api for the dev versions of osbot?

I don't know if you have stated where the mouse movement API came from but I am 100% sure it is some modified version of the NaturalMouseMotion by JoonasVali. I have been working on my own implementation of this API in my own osbot scripts from scratch and I know you used JoonasVali's API because of the nature of the different variable movement properties but also more importantly a preview of the mouse movement in action (from this video) made me immediately recognize the overshoot behavior. This is should be a big issue because through my own personal testing, I have not yet found an authentic way to make overshoots look legitimate imo and I believe it could be easily recognizable without modifications.

• Developer
13 hours ago, datpigeon said:

I have 3 questions and I'm sorry if someone's already asked it but there are too many people spamming these release posts,

1) Is there going to be a way to convert mouse movement biometrics into MouseMoveProfiles?  (I doubt you guys have the time and/or motivation to do so)

2) Is there going to be a way to import custom flow profiles or is it going to be limited to the profiles provided in the predefined FlowVariety enums? (there might be a way already but I haven't found it)

3) Is there a way to see the api for the dev versions of osbot?

1) What do you mean exactly?

2) A way to import custom flows will be added yes

3) I'm going to update the api docs soon to include all the new stuff