Sign in to follow this  
7hasheen

Montie is back?

Posted (edited)

Disputed member: @montie

Thread Link:

Explanation: Montie scammed me around a year ago of an account i bought from him. He kept logging into the account and confessed in messages that he recovered the account. He also canceled my bank pin at the time took anything it had so it would be 'safe' 

Please see report linked.

I browse OSBOT fourms alot from work as a pass time and decided to search him up and to my surprise he was unbanned without refunding me?

Evidence: Mods please check my inbox for messages between me and montie also at the time it happened i had a conversation with mods for adivce which can also be found in my inbox.

Please remove my postitve feedback so i can apply a negative.

Many thanks

Banned.PNG

Edited by 7hasheen

Because I was told by a mod, that I was no longer needing to provide a refund. I explained the situation to a moderator. This was a complete misunderstanding and the situation was taking advantage off. I’ve got over 70+ positive on osbot and no scam reports + 50+ account on playerauctions and no disputes. 

Looks like the original dispute may not have been assessed previously. Unfortunately, the decision on your dispute thread is that you owe the user so you do owe the user for what was decided. If you do not wish to refund  the user what is owe you will be banned. You have 24 hours to do so.

• Like 3