Gold farming

makeps1

2 hours ago, makeps1 said:

Well i understand that, is  it even profitable with moneymaking that make you 200-300k gp/h if you account getting banned in 20 hours

depends on requirements. If it's 0-low requirements, in 20 hours that's 6m. Couple mill profit, and could be easy to replace the account. Just depends on the factors.

Avg. bond price from what I have seen is 4M on the REALLY low end. 4.5M avg I'd say. 200k/hr x 20 hours = 4M. If your money making method is that low you will barely earn bonds back if that

but I.E. if you find a bot that is 500k/hr you would have 10M after 20 hours, which is wayy better. and there are bots that can do that, such as Blast furnace, you just have to trial and error the times. I feel like 200k/hr is low for a member acct.

4 hours ago, GcwRyan said:

depends on requirements. If it's 0-low requirements, in 20 hours that's 6m. Couple mill profit, and could be easy to replace the account. Just depends on the factors.

One of my accounts , makes about 260k /h ,but i need to put about 8m raw cash in it ,should i use it?

Benefit of the account is it has 15min prep time to make , but im a little bit scared that after 20h gonna get banned and i only gonna make like 5.2m

6 hours ago, makeps1 said:

One of my accounts , makes about 260k /h ,but i need to put about 8m raw cash in it ,should i use it?

Benefit of the account is it has 15min prep time to make , but im a little bit scared that after 20h gonna get banned and i only gonna make like 5.2m

I get you are scared of a ban quickly, im getting to that phase you are in soon. It would suck to lose on an account, but then again its trial and error. At some point you will know what works for you. The method you are doing might not get banned b4 lets say 50-100 hours. In that case i would use it for sure. If you find that the accounts you run on this method gets banned after 10 hours, all you can do is get back on the writing board ! :).

You will get it at some point i belive my man. Gl with your adventures hope it works out for you!

• 2 weeks later...

Well i mean 2-3 bonds rn is like 9m - 13.5m, however bond prices do tend to fluctuate. But to answer your question directly, there's no real set amount you should try make per hour to break even before the accounts get banned, largely because there's no real way of telling exactly when an account will be banned. 

I think the best way of figuring something like this out is very much down to  trial and error and finding out what works for you :) 

Just as a quick side point i wouldn't use scripts that make under 300k/hour imo simply not worth it given the plethora of scripts available. There are a load of scripts which require very little in terms of start up and can make considerably higher average gp returns. I mean Mort Myre fungus is pretty good (although it can be risky). Blast furnace is another good script to invest in.

Edited by roogall
Missing Part