Time management

makeps1

17 hours ago, makeps1 said:

How do you run your bots?

Im trying to simulate real person life cycle. 

Does it even matter ? 

Ask the question how much would i play? There is no right answer tbh. Saw a vid where an acc with lots of breaks and anti ban, got banned after like 3-5 hours. The acc in the vid that was suiciding survived for like 58 hours (update from jagex) fucked the script. 

I guess in the end of the day its about not doing 24/7 and doing stuff where jagex dont have a lot of data to compare with :) 

Im "new" but got some past experince and did a lot of research, hope this helped :) 

• 2 weeks later...

For me it depends on the skill, if it's something like runecrafting/agility/construction that is click intensive I bot 1-2 hours then take a random break. Something like Nmz like I'm currently doing on some accounts I bot from 7 or 8pm to 4am with a random break between dreams. I try to bot after hours for jagex, not sure if it actually helps but I've managed to get a handful of 99s this way on a few accounts 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2020 at 8:08 PM, Trum Trum said:

Ask the question how much would i play? There is no right answer tbh. Saw a vid where an acc with lots of breaks and anti ban, got banned after like 3-5 hours. The acc in the vid that was suiciding survived for like 58 hours (update from jagex) fucked the script. 

I guess in the end of the day its about not doing 24/7 and doing stuff where jagex dont have a lot of data to compare with :) 

Im "new" but got some past experince and did a lot of research, hope this helped :) 

if u are reffering to the video with the cadava berry script, this dude is faking his videos, you can see its paint if u take a closer look. he said he only stopped the script once, cause of the update, but u can see on its paint, after every cut sceen, the timer is only a couple minutes, while he is saying he is running it for xx hours nonstop

This is my schedule .

(MON - THURS)

I work till 5. 
teamviewer my PC so I can setup bot to start running at 4:00ish.

break after one hour of hitting

i get home, sign in, Play for 15-30 minutes by hand , 

Then switch back to using the bot.

usually can get away with 4-5 hours with 2-3 breaks during the week.

on the weekends though

(FRI - SUN)

Friday I go hard. Hitting 2 or just under consecutive hours botted with. 1 1/2 breaks every so often. 
can manage to stay up later because <schedule looks like I work full time>
with weekends off. 

(just as tonight, I ran my bot all night doing hunter, switching it up to agility at times. 
2-3 breaks for the entire night..

(Saturday) — toned down version of Friday.. less intensive on botting without breaks , and overall longer break timeS.

it’s worked thus far, I’ve had one ban In the last month. 
Got greeedy with my playtime and it lead to a macro ban /: 

Happy Botting!