Fresh accs getting banned

im just starting out making accounts and im wanting to do them on a proxy so my main ip adress doesnt have all these accounts attached to it, but i brought a proxy today and as soon as i got off tut island it got locked for maybe being stolen ?. Does this mean this proxy is flagged or i messed up somewhere.

I use proxifier to connet to my proxies.

really okay interesting, I couldnt unlock them because i made a fake email and i didnt want to register a email so it looks more appealing and they can add there own when they buy it.

Will the price go down if i add a legit email than sell it off with the account ?

55 minutes ago, Nbacon said:

They are not banned. Just reg the email and change the password.

thnks ill look into it

2 hours ago, RuneMaster22 said:

really okay interesting, I couldnt unlock them because i made a fake email and i didnt want to register a email so it looks more appealing and they can add there own when they buy it.

Will the price go down if i add a legit email than sell it off with the account ?

All in all, Its kinda hard to hard to sell an account that you yourself can't even access yourself.

When you create some new account, you need the put a legit email address to click on the confirmation email and to reset your password once. I suggest you look at 33mail it helps alot! Your gonna be able to create 5 accounts every 30 minutes with the free version. Otherwise farmaton offer automatic email verification and password recovery I think

1 hour ago, umadbro123 said:

When you create some new account, you need the put a legit email address to click on the confirmation email and to reset your password once. I suggest you look at 33mail it helps alot! Your gonna be able to create 5 accounts every 30 minutes with the free version. Otherwise farmaton offer automatic email verification and password recovery I think

Im gonna start doing that now so i waste less time ty :)