Question about botting

RugerCroz

Hi guys, i've got a question.. Been running Czar's perfect motherlode mining and also Czar's perfect agility. I've been running the agility for about 4-5 hours a day, and then leaving the motherlode mining bot on about 7-8 hours at night (while i'm asleep). Is this too much? Just curious because i've seen posts of the motherlode mining bot going for over 24 hours at a time with no ban.. Thanks for the help!

12 minutes ago, Wisply said:

well is your acc a throaway or a main or trying to get a coal bag or something else?

It's an account I bought off of player auctions lol. It has 75 agility and 85 mining. Looking to get them both to 99. Don't care too much if it gets banned.. Just curious how long people are running both of the motherlode mine and agility scripts without getting banned.

With agility personally I'd say bot fewer hours with more breaks in-between (no more than 1-1.5 hours per session) - agility is well known for being a ban hotspot imo, so you gotta be more careful. Can probably squeeze in slightly more botting time if doing the higher rooftops though (70 and above).

For motherlode, if doing upper-floor mode, and repairing struts yourself, you can do some pretty solid runs there, but I still wouldn't bot over 3 hours per session in that minigame. Have seen a few 99s there recently too.

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, Czar said:

With agility personally I'd say bot fewer hours with more breaks in-between (no more than 1-1.5 hours per session) - agility is well known for being a ban hotspot imo, so you gotta be more careful. Can probably squeeze in slightly more botting time if doing the higher rooftops though (70 and above).

For motherlode, if doing upper-floor mode, and repairing struts yourself, you can do some pretty solid runs there, but I still wouldn't bot over 3 hours per session in that minigame. Have seen a few 99s there recently too.

Yeah so for my agility sessions I have it set to a 1 hour break every 3 hours. And I only bot for maybe 4-5 max. And then the same settings for motherlode mining. 1 hour breaks every 3 hours and I bot for maybe 7-8 hours. 

2 hours ago, RugerCroz said:

Yeah so for my agility sessions I have it set to a 1 hour break every 3 hours. And I only bot for maybe 4-5 max. And then the same settings for motherlode mining. 1 hour breaks every 3 hours and I bot for maybe 7-8 hours. 

I'd be surprised if you even made it to 90 if you're only rotating these two scripts on these hours.

If this was an account i'd want to keep, then I would switch your hours around..
3 hour break every 1 hour session. 
However, if its been going good so far and you are willing to experiment, keep going and let us know the results:)

5 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I'd be surprised if you even made it to 90 if you're only rotating these two scripts on these hours.

If this was an account i'd want to keep, then I would switch your hours around..
3 hour break every 1 hour session. 
However, if its been going good so far and you are willing to experiment, keep going and let us know the results:)

For agility, correct? Are the ban rates high for the mlm bot?