Question about botting

RugerCroz

Hi guys, i've got a question.. Been running Czar's perfect motherlode mining and also Czar's perfect agility. I've been running the agility for about 4-5 hours a day, and then leaving the motherlode mining bot on about 7-8 hours at night (while i'm asleep). Is this too much? Just curious because i've seen posts of the motherlode mining bot going for over 24 hours at a time with no ban.. Thanks for the help!

10 hours ago, Kramnik said:

4-5 hours of agility is crazy :D Many people don't get away with 30 minutes a day in long term. And when you see a bot running for 24 hours it doesnt mean anything since that bot is suiciding and just not got the ban yet but will when jmods checks the ban logs or smth.

How is it crazy? Been about a week so far with no ban yet. Mirror script with a paid for bot. 4-5 hours a session, 1 hour break every 3 hours.

12 hours ago, RugerCroz said:

How is it crazy? Been about a week so far with no ban yet. Mirror script with a paid for bot. 4-5 hours a session, 1 hour break every 3 hours.

I just don't see point in doing this as 99,9% chance you will get banned pretty soon. Why waste time setting up account etc. if it will get banned? :) If it's your first time maybe it's begginer luck. On my first account that I botted I also did crazy shit like botting 16 hours everyday for a month and only got banned because of bad script. Maybe Jagex doesn't check you if your IP is completely fresh with no bans :D After that bad rates were much higher

11 hours ago, Kramnik said:

I just don't see point in doing this as 99,9% chance you will get banned pretty soon. Why waste time setting up account etc. if it will get banned? :) If it's your first time maybe it's begginer luck. On my first account that I botted I also did crazy shit like botting 16 hours everyday for a month and only got banned because of bad script. Maybe Jagex doesn't check you if your IP is completely fresh with no bans :D After that bad rates were much higher

I've never botted in my 10+ years of playing runescape.. New to this. It's a throwaway account so I could care less if it gets banned.. Kind of just experimenting on how high I can get agility and mining before I get banned haha. So far 70-77 agility and 85-88 mining in 4 days of botting 😛