Any ideas on how to convert botting to real money

luserk

1 hour ago, luserk said:

As in "What are efficient ways?" 

Could have typed in something useful obviously you can sell in game money. Next time contribute

You did say in the OP that the only thing you can think of is "account selling". 

The efficient way is to go to a gold selling website, and sell your gold to them.

5 hours ago, Phoenix said:

You did say in the OP that the only thing you can think of is "account selling". 

The efficient way is to go to a gold selling website, and sell your gold to them.

you right

1 hour ago, TheMcPker said:

Than ask what are efficient ways. You can't blame me when your asking a bad question my answer was good based on the question states

Mistake on my end

Edited by luserk

6 hours ago, luserk said:

As in "What are efficient ways?" 

Could have typed in something useful obviously you can sell in game money. Next time contribute

Next time at least ask more clearly :D And is efficient ways, no one will tell you the most efficient way to make money. And btw there is none. Some people make a lot of money selling accounts, some loses a lot of money and time trying to make and sell accounts. Some make and sell gp doing raids, some make and sell gp chopping oaks