Maxed all skills that can be mouse recorded, now what???

Wdb

I am currently at 2259 total with only runecrafting and slayer left. 

I took a long break once i realized that i will have to manually do slayer and runecrafting.

I am essentially stuck, I dont have 300+ hours to max this account. If anyone has any ideas please let me know, either via PM or on this thread. 

Jitbit can be taken to extremes. runeliteplus has the detached camera in the developer tools, and you used to be able to run around while in detached camera, so that meant you could auto click the pressure pad at mm2 tunnels and get like 40k xp per hour and literally leave your character there for 6 hour log outs. 

I was also able to mouse record a 3 tick fishing loop with jitbit, and figured out how to use a program called chimpeon to make the 3 tick loop start over and over. all i had to do was watch to make sure there was a fishing spot in front of me. that method gets 85-100k xp per hour. 

You can even record yourself using bones on an altar and get 1m xp per hour doing that. A lot of the skills can be mouse recorded, you just have to babysit 100% of the time. 

You are much less likely to get banned if you handmake your recordings. If you are doing bank standing skills, make sure to make an hour long recording for every 5-7 hours of mouse recording. You can make 3 second recordings for skills like construction, fishing, smithing plates. Mining you are going to have to make roughly 15-20 minute recordings.

IF YOU DONT BABYSIT 100% OF THE TIME YOU'LL EVENTUALLY GET BANNED

(i left my character at the mining guild While using a rune mate bot, and i got a 2 day. That was at 2050ish, and after 2 months i started mouse recording. Always did at least 4-8 hours a day depending on the skill. Never more than 2 hours at a time. If doing 3 tick fishing or construction or something like that, only do it for a half hour- an hour at a time. Since the 2 day, i have had at least 10-15 people try to crash/break my recordings, so you have to be paying attention. I

If you have any questions dm me, there’s a lot more info than i can remember atm.

Methods: 

Prayer: use bones on altar, hit hotkeyto repeat as necessary 

construction: dungeon doors no mouse movement method, can literally auto lick if you babysit

agility: auto click mm2(doesn’t work anymore)

herblore: mouse record withdraw 14 of each and make em, babysit

thieving: murgee randomized autoclick knights, babysit

crafting:same as herblore

fletching: same as herblore

hunter: murgee randomized autoclick mm2 maniacal monkeys. Make a macro to empty inventory. (You’ll need like 4 macros)

mining: mining guild iron, do NOT deposit to the deposit box. Babysit. People will try to crash you 

smithing: screen recorded platebodies, only record one inventory, start the recording at the bank. babysit. 

Fishing: 3 tick with chimpeon, babysit hardcore

cooking: wines, same as herblore

Magic: splash 

the skills you cant mouse record are: combats, runecrafting, slayer, firemaking, woodcutting, and farming. (And now agility)

5022C720-5D87-4CB9-AC8F-3A5BD4BEFE17.jpeg

• Like 2

Nah I literally just watched picture in picture Netflix and babysitted 100% of the time except for bankstanding skills and hunter. You can definitely not babysit, but with an acc that high total I wouldn’t suggest it.

Also that makes it seem more legit. Stop the script when you wanna go to the bathroom, or when you’re changing Netflix shows or whatever. I did 8 hours a day for 4 months after I got 2 dayed, so if you make it seem human enough and don’t use an hour recording for more than like 500-750k xp, you’re totally fine.

Too many people fuck with you. Even if your bot turns off you still look suspect. If you talk to them and are like”wtf go away” when they crash you you’re so much less likely to get reports.

A lot of people will Sit and watch you when you continuously start to mine the next Iron rock before the ore is mined. Occasionally bankstanding skills the banks will lag like 1-2 seconds and you’ll click on the floor and run in circles, so set it up so it just clicks where you’re standing, and it will just miss that inventory and it continues. Ardy knights will occasionally have you get stuck and start running into a corner. The main thing that messes up your mouse recorder is the lag.other than that it’s pretty solid. I have even got a 3t4g recording to work for about 40 minutes before I have to restart it and it gets like 80k An hour. 

there are at least 10 people in the hlc using custom mouse recorders similar to how I described the 3 tick fish recording, that 3tick granite/barb fish/teaks at ehp rates and are 50m+ xp 

I got a 2 day, but that was while using a rune mate bot for iron in the mining guild. The day before I was 2 dayed I accidentally let it run 12 hours straight, no breaks, on a 2k total world. So that was totally my fault. That was before I even knew about mouse recording.

I got 2 dayed at 2050~ total. Waited a month and then started mouse recording 8~ hours a day depending on the skill.

anyone have any ideas about how to finish rc and slayer? Just buy a service or something?

Edited by Wdb

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

wc is one clickable, ive done it with simple macros on razer synapse, though my "script" is extremely primitive. theres two teaks in priff that you can turn your cam a certain way and chop them both without moving the mouse. all i did was do a left click then hotkey to pull up invy then shift click to drop the log, then click again on the tree, if your tree falls then it clicks the other. you can be crashed but if you get the right angle on the camera you can have it not click on a tile except your own so even if both teaks are resetting you wont move. this was a method i used to farm crystal shards since its in priff. the only thing id say is babysit it every so often as you can stack up a full inv and then your hourly xp drops, all you need to do is move your mouse while the shift part of the script, and click fast to drop as many logs as you can before the trees are clicked again. i just cba to sit and click manually so much on these grindy skills. as a kid maybe, as an adult, aint got time for it.