❤️[BEATING ANY PRICE] [Competitive Pricing]❤️AdamantPlatebody's Splashing

AdamantPlatebody

❤️VOUCHED❤️
Hundreds of Accounts Sold, Billions of GP handled
OSBOT Vouch Page

Prices: 7 GP / exp

Number of available spots: 12

Accounts will be splashing for 6 - 12 hours a day.

Hand-done, no need for bank access
Just leave the runes in your inventory and have the necessary splashing equipment.

I WILL BEAT ANY COMPETITION PRICES IF LEGIT. (Provide a screenshot of price, discord, or thread and I will beat it).

Discord: AdamantPlatebody#2614
Discord ID: 160797315257466882

ToS:

1.  You MUST NOT log into the account during a service unless granted permission by me during the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
  2.  You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
  3.  You will provide the runes and equipment necessary for the splashing service
  4.  You MUST change your password after the service is completed.
  5.  If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
  6.  I am not responsible for ANY loss of wealth on the account so only supply the account with what is required for the service. Protect your wealth with a Bank Pin or trade it to another account
  7.  If you would no longer like the service, I will stop the service, but will not refund.
  8.  Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved.
Edited by AdamantPlatebody

3 hours ago, AdamantPlatebody said:

ToS:

1.  You MUST NOT log into the account during a service unless granted permission by me during the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
  2.  You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
  3.  You will provide the runes and equipment necessary for the splashing service
  4.  You MUST change your password after the service is completed.
  5.  If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
  6.  I am not responsible for ANY loss of wealth on the account so only supply the account with what is required for the service. Protect your wealth with a Bank Pin or trade it to another account
  7.  If you would no longer like the service, I will stop the service, but will not refund.
  8.  Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

Please note global OSBot T.O.S. always apply in addition to this one, and personal T.O.S. can be declared obsolete at a moderators discretion.

• AdamantPlatebody changed the title to ❤️[BEATING ANY PRICE] [Competitive Pricing]❤️AdamantPlatebody's Splashing