[Stable] OSBot 2.5.85

Patrick

After selecting my name it loads mirror mode and then crashes everytime

#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x5210002a, pid=9716, tid=0x00002a28
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_251-b08) (build 1.8.0_251-b08)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.251-b08 mixed mode windows-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C  0x5210002a
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
#   http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.

@Ampleram
Patrick doesn't handle Mirror Mode issues. @MGI is the Mirror Dev, send him the full txt log file.

Try using 64 bit java or you could try freshly installing windows again but idk if it will help. This issue occurs on my machine with 32 bit java too but doesn't on a fresh VM of windows. No idea what was done or happened to cause this to happen on some people's machines.

1 hour ago, Gunman said:

@Ampleram
Patrick doesn't handle Mirror Mode issues. @MGI is the Mirror Dev, send him the full txt log file.

Try using 64 bit java or you could try freshly installing windows again but idk if it will help. This issue occurs on my machine with 32 bit java too but doesn't on a fresh VM of windows. No idea what was done or happened to cause this to happen on some people's machines.

I have a 64bit pc how do i download it in 32 or 64 i dont see an option

2 hours ago, castelxxd said:

Can someone explain what is this new mouse about? Is more human-like or what?

Pat is making a new mouse for osbot. He aims to make it fairly human like. Still in the works but he's been working on it for a while now. Was in the hopes to help reduce bans. But the current mouse will stay until we know the new mouse is actually better.

41 minutes ago, Ampleram said:

I have a 64bit pc how do i download it in 32 or 64 i dont see an option

Go to java.com, go to all downloads and download windows offline 64 bit. If you already have 64 bit downloaded uninstall the 32 bit and run jar fix.

18 hours ago, Gunman said:

Pat is making a new mouse for osbot. He aims to make it fairly human like. Still in the works but he's been working on it for a while now. Was in the hopes to help reduce bans. But the current mouse will stay until we know the new mouse is actually better.

Go to java.com, go to all downloads and download windows offline 64 bit. If you already have 64 bit downloaded uninstall the 32 bit and run jar fix.

Mmmm i see...

I'm not much of an expert but i'd say more than a ''mouse movement'' improvement he should focus on how the mouse interacts with objects... No human interacts with pixels randomly everytime, most of the time we focus on the same specific point/area of pixels/whatever... or at least that's the main flaw i've noticed on OSBot's mouse.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, castelxxd said:

No human interacts with pixels randomly everytime, most of the time we focus on the same specific point/area of pixels/whatever...

I agree with this. Here is a few seconds of footage I had of the very first rendition of the new mouse released for public testing, very short but you get a little bit of an idea. Hopefully Pat makes the new mouse available for use so you can see it more your self. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Gn9xXrIio

1 hour ago, Gunman said:

I agree with this. Here is a few seconds of footage I had of the very first rendition of the new mouse released for public testing, very short but you get a little bit of an idea. Hopefully Pat makes the new mouse available for use so you can see it more your self. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Gn9xXrIio

Yep, that's exactly what i mean, no human does what is shown on your video... we would mostly click on the center of the object cause we can be aware of missclicks or mistakes, a machine can't be aware of this.

I made a similar test myself... Writed a simple cursing script and left it running for around 4 hours, next day ban. Then used macro recorder with no more than a 4 minute recording and loop it for around 4 hours as well, no ban, and i've been doing this with several accounts.

So it's pretty obvious mouse interaction/movement is a big issue in this client.

Edited by castelxxd
1 hour ago, castelxxd said:

Yep, that's exactly what i mean, no human does what is shown on your video... we would mostly click on the center of the object cause we can be aware of missclicks or mistakes, a machine can't be aware of this.

I made a similar test myself... Writed a simple cursing script and left it running for around 4 hours, next day ban. Then used macro recorder with no more than a 4 minute recording and loop it for around 4 hours as well, no ban, and i've been doing this with several accounts.

So it's pretty obvious mouse interaction/movement is a big issue in this client.

If you notice it's clicking in the same areas across like 5 points. But me personally I don't always click the centerish area; I personally am near the edge or between the center and edge. Idk why but I am

• Like 1