What mouse recorder do you all use?

Yumi

My favorite is mouse and keyboard recorder it is not a free peice of software but you can find cracked versions online. It doesn't lag after long recordings and it replays your movement 1 for 1.

Other good mouse recorder would be pulover's macro recorder. It is good but it lags when you go over a 10 min recoding. One good thing about this one is you can edit your recordings and fix mistakes. 

• Like 1

On 7/4/2020 at 8:23 PM, cadmanmonkey said:

My favorite is mouse and keyboard recorder it is not a free peice of software but you can find cracked versions online. It doesn't lag after long recordings and it replays your movement 1 for 1.

Other good mouse recorder would be pulover's macro recorder. It is good but it lags when you go over a 10 min recoding. One good thing about this one is you can edit your recordings and fix mistakes. 

I haven't really messed with mouse recorders yet but I'll have to try these ones out. Thanks for the info :)

12 hours ago, Tragic2205 said:

I haven't really messed with mouse recorders yet but I'll have to try these ones out. Thanks for the info :)

Nom (find him on youtube) recently released his own mouse recorder which allows you to edit mouse recordings easily and add onto mouse recordings. Its only $5 I've brought it and will try it out today when I get home. It looks promising

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cadmanmonkey said:

Nom (find him on youtube) recently released his own mouse recorder which allows you to edit mouse recordings easily and add onto mouse recordings. Its only $5 I've brought it and will try it out today when I get home. It looks promising

I'll take a look at it. Thanks again man