Martijn Vps sellers is scum

austintexas7

Disputed member: [member=]Disocrd user id (accused) Martijn#1997
Uid of user: 275630027209703445

Thread Link:

Explanation:

Honest review Inc. Around a few weeks ago i purchased a server from martin. The server took around 3 hours to get setup witch had everything mostly pre installed witch was great! however apon going onto the server for the first time, i encountered issues SO BAD that i could no longer even attempt to use the vps. Firstly the Render rate is so god offal you cant click a npc unless it is standing still if its moving u will click wrong spot. (this is with only 1 client running ) after i became aware of said issue martin after a few days managed to reply and get back to me assuring me by sending me a picture back to me review, that he was "running 7 osb clients and it was running fine!" well keep in mind he was running 7 IDOL osb clients 0 of said clients logged in, also they were all at world hopper selection menu. he assured me there was nothing wrong with vps and it must just be "VNC viewer connection and theirs nothing he can do about it" so i said whatever fuck it ill just try and get use from the vps however i can. so i decided to fight the lagg and just bot 1-3 clients however recently the lagg has became complete unbearable and have came to discover that the trash can is locked on the vps so after trying to delete a txt file of a script i wrote now i have 3-5 popups on the screen witch im not "allowed" to close out of. and for some reason because those cant be closed its not allowing me to open the osbot folder to launch any clients. Below is the video he sent me of 7 osb clients running however 0 were logged in or using any script , yes i can "load 10 clients" but there is NO WAY IN HELL I COULD RUN 2 clients  WITHOUT LAGGING SO BAD ID FUCK RIGHT OFF. now yes the vps is cheap and all but honestly from my experience thus far its garbage and not worth putting $ or gp into. After leaving this review martin j suspended my vps and blocked me on discord aswell as removed my review from his page so his customers wouldnt see it(not 100% sure he removed my review but this is my thinking since he banned me from his discord). https://gyazo.com/c294ceee19e602308b157a0e2300551d heres the convo right b4 he blocked me aswell.

[HIDDEN]

This is how bad the vps lagged with only 1 client running .

Evidence: is included in explanation can provide seperate evidence or more if needed.

Pics of the 1st time i tried reaching out to resolve issue, yes he tried a few things and tried blaming osb client for the lagg witch isnt the issue.

[HIDDEN]

[HIDDEN]

https://gyazo.com/2837a0b26d79d7fb9aca96675305dbcd

https://gyazo.com/8b4639ab8174dda0d832a4765b4e2513

A few minutes after posting this someone who also purchased martjn vps recently pmed me and we had this conversation (just to show other dis satisfied customers and to verify my post was deleted a minute after posting (the honest review) and u can see this is the same guy as in martin disc vouch section aswell.

https://gyazo.com/7b11716eafbfb327c9eea0f03f9acac0

Matrijn review section (friend had to go take pic after i was banned and my review was deleted.) he also kept my inital review but deleted my most recent honest review of the overall aspect of the lagg and no issues being resolved. Here is a pic of my first review

image1.png?width=336&height=597

Here is a picture of the end of his reviews proving he deleted my honest review
image0.png?width=336&height=597

This is the review i left on his topic explaining my issue. i bought a vps for around 30m i belive it was for 1 month, in the end im very displeased and ended up getting blocked, my vps suspended and my reviews taken down, aswell as kicked out of his discord. i can provide any other info needed just let me know. My disc id is Goldrush#8733.}

What do i want to happen? id like my vps to be fixed to have 0 lag all im asking is for ATLEAST 1 CLIENT TO BE ABLE TO RUN SMOOTHLY ONLY 1 FRICKEN CLIENT. OR id like a refund at this point.

*** Few hour after post was up my vps was magicly working again but still laggy as fuck ***

@mbmaster8 can you please explain why you blocked a customer when your product was not working as intended? You can't just block a customer because their VPS is laggy, you're the provider of the product you need to be helping resolve those issues.

@austintexas7 this was posted several days ago, any resolution within this timeframe?

Hi All,

Didn't notes the dispute on this forum aswell, he also opened one on dre@mbot.

(https://dre@mbot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/20742-martijn-vps-seller-is-terriable-person-and-scum/)

I sold 6GB RAM | 4 CPU (vCore) | 50GB SSD. Pre-installed Dre@mbot and OSBot like asked.

After a couple of day received a message trough discord about the lagg on his VPS. I was trying to help, even when I knew it had notting to do with the VPS.

As agreed i have delivered the requested VPS, with the request specs. The prosecutor was aggressive and rude, even when I was giving support. For that reason I decided not to give support anymore, which I already gave out of the deal.

The prosecutor can still access the VPS for a month (as agreed). I won't renew it after it and the prosecutor isn't welcome anymore as a customer.

That's all that I have to say. I kept my agreements and was helping the prosecutor even when it had notting to do with the VPS, but with the connection and OSBot botting client together with local scripts. The specs of the VPS are conform agreed. 

The prosecutor can access the VPS till the end of the period (20-7-2020).

Edited by mbmaster8
Dre@mbot = poopbot was removed..

You don't block a customer and deny them support when there is an issue with the product. If you no longer wanted him as a customer, you should have refunded his money and not leave him with a faulty product with no support when it isn't working properly, thats a scam.

If @austintexas7 would like, he is entitled to a refund for the amount he paid for the VPS and have the access to the VPS terminated. 

13 hours ago, Mio said:

You don't block a customer and deny them support when there is an issue with the product. If you no longer wanted him as a customer, you should have refunded his money and not leave him with a faulty product with no support when it isn't working properly, thats a scam.

If @austintexas7 would like, he is entitled to a refund for the amount he paid for the VPS and have the access to the VPS terminated. 

Hi All,

#3 All payments are final and we offer no refunds.

The prosecutor agreed with the term of service. So he isn't entitled to get a refund. 

And yes in case of when a customer is rude and aggressive I have the right to block him. 

As I said the prosecutor is still able to access the VPS. 

And the product isn't 'faulty' it's exactly what he ordered. 

The customer was very clearly having a problem with your product and others were as well. OSBot has the right to override any TOS if deemed necessary, and seeing as you’re leaving a customer with a ‘faulty’ product with no support due to you blocking them, they are entitled to a full refund regardless. 

If you are unwilling to refund you will be banned, you have 24 hours to do so. 

@Mio he has failed to refund me anything or provide any support further into the issue.

https://gyazo.com/9969c5a0500ca2f01219fba92a5f2ef1
tried reaching out today to come to resolution a few moments ago. @mbmaster8 would you just like to refund me and suspend my vps please to resolve this issue before it goes any further?

Edited by austintexas7

@Mio As a moderator you make fact-based conclusions. He agreed with my terms of service. It's all outside of OSBot. That prosecutor doesn't know how to use his VPS, that's not my problem. I only facilitate the VPS as a service, I'm not the kid his personal assistant.

As you can see over here the VPS is running pretty dam good with 7 Osbuddy clients and also with the OSbot client. That's because I deliver quality :).

https://gyazo.com/9207c2ad0e97ace1a300575c18668e84

[hidden]

I understand that you are sensitive to the prosecution's story. But please, go and watch this fact-based. I did notting wrong. Because I see this as a total waste of time, will be this my last reaction on this dispute. I will see your judgment appear. Thanks.

• Mio locked this topic