Mirror Mode - Crashes

Pedge

Just now, Pedge said:

Mirror mode crashes withing 2-4 minutes of me running my script. This causes the whole of OSBOT to crash and the only way to resolve is to use task manager to close everything. 😬🙄

What script you running, and what comes up in the logger when it happens?

Probably an NullPointerException causing this

Edited by Protoprize

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 12:18 PM, Protoprize said:

What script you running, and what comes up in the logger when it happens?

Probably an NullPointerException causing this

Using Script Factory and many different scripts made on script factory. In terms of the logger i have not enabled debugging mode to check but happens in litreally every script just have to leave it alone once the script starts. Slightly annoying though :/ as some of my scripts just never progress after a couple of methods

10 minutes ago, Pedge said:

Yeah it is s aNullPointerException anything i can do to resolve this??

On 7/21/2020 at 11:23 PM, umadbro123 said:

I have the same issue with SF but maybe it's my computer or sandboxie idk

On 7/19/2020 at 4:40 PM, Pedge said:

Using Script Factory and many different scripts made on script factory. In terms of the logger i have not enabled debugging mode to check but happens in litreally every script just have to leave it alone once the script starts. Slightly annoying though :/ as some of my scripts just never progress after a couple of methods

All of these just seem like SF issues, make a post on the thread, project is an amazing guy and will probably fix the issues as long as you can provide info (like the logger outputs) 

Seems to just not be null checking a method 

3 hours ago, Protoprize said:

All of these just seem like SF issues, make a post on the thread, project is an amazing guy and will probably fix the issues as long as you can provide info (like the logger outputs) 

Seems to just not be null checking a method 

All sorted now was a simple case of a command being in front of another which caused the error! Thanks for your assistance!