Account has been stolen/ Locked

Sour Services

51 minutes ago, WhatsNormal said:

Im using a tutorial island bot and every time it is complete, once i go to log in it says account has locked as we expect it has been stolen? why does this keep happening?

are you using proxys for the accounts and login to your own ip ( maybe accidently ) 

its more common than you would think normally  , but its annoying for sure

48 minutes ago, Rick said:

are you using proxys for the accounts and login to your own ip ( maybe accidently ) 

its more common than you would think normally  , but its annoying for sure

im actually using proxies and i dont log into the client at all on my own ip. Its weird. i create the acc on the proxie and i never use it on another proxie.

Update

I went and bought a proxie from D Bolter, He was pretty fast and it was a good proxie. Ive currently tried 5-6 proxies from different sources and still, each time the bot completes tutorial island and is walking to the ge it gets locked as a stolen account. I make the account on the proxie and i play on the proxie. Never do i log into it from a different ip. It cant be the proxies at this point, i have no clue why they keep getting locked.

21 hours ago, WhatsNormal said:

Update

I went and bought a proxie from D Bolter, He was pretty fast and it was a good proxie. Ive currently tried 5-6 proxies from different sources and still, each time the bot completes tutorial island and is walking to the ge it gets locked as a stolen account. I make the account on the proxie and i play on the proxie. Never do i log into it from a different ip. It cant be the proxies at this point, i have no clue why they keep getting locked.

Are you ever verifying your accounts after account creation, this can cause a lock. i normally just use a vpn to create the accounts. then get em off tutorial island before i use a proxy. i manually do tutorial island.

• 4 weeks later...