Tut island accounts | No trade restriction | Old accounts

Phoenix

3 hours ago, Nbacon said:

500-1m

2-3m is way to much.

My Reasoning the accounts still need 100 levels, 20 hoursand 10 qp no matter what to trade.  This only takes 1-2 hours to get level +qp. And you can afk the rest.

Sounds easy in practice unless you're actually botting up a bunch of them. From what I've heard from a guy I bought a few here and there from is a lot of his stock was getting banned and could only keep a few on hand at any given time and even then some of them got banned within an hour of being in my hands. If you know someone reliably printing out untrade restricted accounts for 500k I sure would like to know their contact info cuz that's a deal I'll definitely take. 

3 hours ago, Nyb said:

150k per accounts if they only have tut island done

This ^ but OP said tut island w/ no trade restrictions. 

Edited by arbicrax172

4 minutes ago, arbicrax172 said:

Sounds easy in practice unless you're actually botting up a bunch of them. From what I've heard from a guy I bought a few here and there from is a lot of his stock was getting banned and could only keep a few on hand at any given time and even then some of them got banned within an hour of receipt. If you know someone reliably printing out rested untrade restricted accounts for 500k I sure would like to know their contact info cuz that's a deal I'll definitely take. 

This ^ but OP said tut island w/ no trade restrictions. 

Oh my bad xd