Making new accounts + VPN + Fake emails

Cloutgod00

2 hours ago, Cloutgod00 said:

When i am creating new accounts to bot on, do i need to use a VPN on the runescape site when making an account? I am using these accounts to bot on, and wouldnt want my same ip to link to accounts that i wish to not be tracked for botting. Trying to identify the best option.

Also, how do you create fake emails?

You'd use the same IP to register, as the IP you will bot on :doge: 

you can create as many emails as you can from any provider, also, a big suggestion, use private proxies instead of a VPN

No need to post twice btw

3 hours ago, Cloutgod00 said:

Also, how do you create fake emails?

15 minutes ago, Lukitas999 said:

Same topic, is there a script that massively creates alot of emails?

I use 33mail you just make a random username like Random@YourURL.33mail.com and they all get sent to the same email. I currently have 35 accounts made with mine.

You can use referral link or just go to https://33mail.com/

Edited by Nbacon

4 hours ago, Protoprize said:

you can create as many emails as you can from any provider, also, a big suggestion, use private proxies instead of a VPN

where is the best place to buy private cheap proxies? to use for botting.  Ive been using proxies for a tutorial island bot, and every time after it has completed tutorial island and its walking to the ge it gets locked and says its been stolen.

Edited by WhatsNormal

18 hours ago, Protoprize said:

For some reason it accidentally posted two threads, sorry about that! 

But okay then thats what i will have to do. Thanks for the help!

Edited by Cloutgod00

14 hours ago, WhatsNormal said:

where is the best place to buy private cheap proxies? to use for botting.  Ive been using proxies for a tutorial island bot, and every time after it has completed tutorial island and its walking to the ge it gets locked and says its been stolen.

From what i've learned tutorial island heavily monitored, my suggestion is just use runelite or the oldschool client and complete them manually..

14 hours ago, Cloutgod00 said:

From what i've learned tutorial island heavily monitored, my suggestion is just use runelite or the oldschool client and complete them manually..

Cba to do tutorial island legit, ik you can bot it i have before. I have a small farm, thats currently on hold because like i said they always get locked as suspected as stolen after tutorial island.

On 7/3/2020 at 9:43 PM, WhatsNormal said:

Cba to do tutorial island legit, ik you can bot it i have before. I have a small farm, thats currently on hold because like i said they always get locked as suspected as stolen after tutorial island.

Botting tut island is fine if you don't expect the accounts to last too long in my experience. Are the accounts moving to a different ip after tut? That's the only time I've ever gotten locks before

Edit: To clarify: they're fine if you're not using a free script that jagex has profiled a bunch

Edited by Tragic2205
Clarification