Is mirror mode better to use than botting?

48 minutes ago, clutch kill said:

Hey, I am new to botting and I am just wondering how high the ban rate is for mirror mode and if its better to use a script or mirror mode for training accounts and also quests. Thanks

No one can answer this question for you as there are so many factors to take into account. However from previous experience yes, mirror mode is usually better.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 6:07 PM, clutch kill said:

Hey, I am new to botting and I am just wondering how high the ban rate is for mirror mode and if its better to use a script or mirror mode for training accounts and also quests. Thanks

There are lots of reports of people saying jagex has a way to detect injections. I myself use mirror mode, however I don't think they can detect so easily because if they could a lot of people here would be banned ngl...

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 2:41 AM, deltayellow said:

from my experience mirror mode is better because I've been using to this day only for a limited time maybe 4 hours or so a day and still no ban. on injection mode i feel jagex detected me fast got 4 banned account while using injected mode. so yes in my experience id say mirror mode is the best way to bot. 

You´re doing 4 hours with breaks or just straight botting?