Suicide botting 99 Agility

fhhhphgj

Just now, ILikeToCheat said:

Damn dude. Idk how this is still going lol

Honestly it doesn't surprise me, maybe I'm out of touch with botting nowadays but mostly I thought it'd be fine because the last time I botted was back in RS2 when you could literally bot for 6+ months like it was nothing 🤷‍♂️ 😁

17 hours ago, ILikeToCheat said:

Yeah i used to use a garbage wc bot in like 2007. Use it for days straight and never talked to a soul lol

The good old days 😁

17 hours ago, Protoprize said:

I see you're getting your stats from 3rd party client, guessing you using some sort of mouse recorder or ahk?

No the client is doing all the work, no mouse recorder/AHK is being used 😋

15 hours ago, Lukitas999 said:

Good luck mate.

Tyty 😊

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, for those of you following the thread you might have noticed I abruptly vanished and there were no more updates to the thread.

Firstly, to dispel any doubts, no Jagex didn't send their hit men... and I didn't get banned. Which means I'll resume the project¹. Naturally you might be thinking "so what happened?";
to which the short answer is I lost interest/got distracted.
Long answer: I didn't play RS/think about the project for a short while and from there my interest and energy towards the game shrank and was replaced by other things.. which only helped further displace my attention. As for making a Hallowed Sepulchre bot, heheh well that's going to have to wait. 

I'm just getting back into the groove of things around RS, seeing what updates the game received and so on. Also mend the bot if any of the updates broke anything etc.

¹I intend to finish the goal of 99 Agility, but the key question is when do I resume the project (I won't be throwing away bonds just for the accounts to sit and not progress). I hope to reboot within the next month but we'll have to wait and see how things play out.

On 6/29/2020 at 7:44 AM, fhhhphgj said:

You made it further than most people would have.

GZ on the gains ,

big RIP on the PC.

Hopeful to see more in the future !

On 6/29/2020 at 7:44 AM, fhhhphgj said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Llkh8ZA.png

Spoiler

2020-08-05 General update

Hide contents

See this post

Contemplating whether or not I should refrain from detailing the date when adding progress updates. Also I think I might adjust the cadence at which I'm updating the thread
Labeled the accounts so its easier to keep track of the progress of them when viewing the thread