Account Creation and reCAPTCHA

newDev

Hi,

I'm new to OSBot scripting, not new to scripting in general.

I'm making an account creator for mass-creating bots and getting them of Tutorial Island.

Getting a new account of Tutorial Island is easy enough with the OSBot API, however I cannot find a good way of beating reCAPTCHA for creating new accounts.

The solutions I've found utilizes com.anti_captcha, and I'm after a free alternative.

Are there any gold standards / recommended solutions?

Best regards,

newDev

1 minute ago, newDev said:

Your extension requires an anti_captcha key. 

I have completed all networking related aspects of my script, and I'm able to generate emails and passwords.

I require value for the "g-recaptcha-response"-key.  

Are there no free solutions to captcha-solving?

No, I don't believe you'll find a free captcha service. You know why? It costs them money to run their software, so where do those costs go?

1 hour ago, newDev said:

I get that, but someone must have broken reCAPTCHA v2 Invisible? 

As far as I've understood, the tokens are generated client-side, can be used once and are valid for 2 minutes.

How are the tokens actually generated?

How about intercepting the token before its sent for server-side validation? 

Your misunderstanding how reCAPTCHA works. Your solution is sent off and verified server side. If correct you are returned a captcha token which is valid for 2 minutes. All these websites do is manually solve the captcha on your page and send you back a valid token which you can use to pass verification. There is no token to "intercept" as you only get a valid token returned from solving the puzzle either manually or paying a captcha solving service.

2 hours ago, newDev said:

As far as I've understood, the tokens are generated client-side, can be used once and are valid for 2 minutes.

There is no free captcha solver sadly. Your best bet would be two captcha or anit-captcha (I use the latter) It's pretty cheap. I created over 300 accs and still have most of the money left over from the $10 I topped up

5 hours ago, newDev said:

There's workers behind the API, thats why you need to pay. 0.002$ per accounts is nothing, put a 10$ and you're set for life :)

5 hours ago, newDev said:

If you're looking for a recaptcha bypass instead of it being free, this bypass would be worth $500-$1k

Definitely agree with everyone else so far by saying just pay the indian worker 0.02 cents per account u want made...

They are asking for $2 per 1000 Captcha's