RDP purchase with 0 support and almost no reply

dabswax

Disputed member: [member=] @lawjestaw

Thread Link: 

Explanation: long story short, purchased 2 rdps on 6/14 at 230 pm EST, they were delivered around 4 hours later at 630pm EST, within 12 hours by the next morning id noticed issues with connection/extremely high CPU usage (1 mirror mode client maxing cpu not logged in or running for a 2 core 8gb 150gb ssd server). He stated he would fix it, and did so about 8 hours later. Every account that ran on these 2 servers was then banned within 1 day (most had less than 2-3 hours playtime and were not being botted yet, however that's not my concern, they were expected to be lost). 

I proceeded to do some testing and found it seems that whenever I did not have his RDP open on my screen it seemed to malfunction nonstop (arrows moving camera constantly/clicking everywhere etc), which I notified him of, and he asked for a video, I sent him one, and he has neglected to respond since (5-6days later).

If any other info or evidence is needed feel free to pm here or on discord, more than willing to give RDP details to someone so they can see just how bad it is. Its not even possible to do simple web browsing it is so slow

Evidence:    https://imgur.com/a/gEdWHut

No NOT AT ALL.  last response was that id recieve one within 30 minutes which was said over 4 days ago, after waiting from the 30th-4th for a message in the first place. 

[HIDDEN]

And to just be honest, this has more than wasted more money in time than the service purchase its not even worth my time to be bothered with it anymore, its been almost an entire month since i purchased this service and this is beyond the worst "customer service" ive EVER dealt with. It is a joke.

Delivery still was not completed 1 week after telling me 30 minutes for the 3rd or 4th time.  Tried to deliver 1 this AM (29 DAYS AFTER ordering a 30 day server??? Lol)    and quite honestly i dont want anything to do with him or his business practices, i dont trust him AT ALL.  Hes lied and wasted my time, money, gp and accounts (8 bonded accounts i had ready and couldnt use because he never delivered in a timely manner.   So i blocked him on discord.