OSBot's client is detected

Yumi

I made 10 accounts on a fresh residential proxies from different providers on the OSBot client, finished tutorial island by hand and left them for a day, 2 of them I manually trained on chickens. The fact that I did no botting whatsoever and just used the OSBot client and got me banned already means Jagex has client detection. However, the previous accounts I made using mirror mode are still alive.

5 hours ago, Gooze said:

I have multiple accounts that are 110% botted without mirror mode and they are still alive, almost going on a week.

but on the other hand im getting bans left right and center on other attempts, starting to piss me off lol

A week is nothing tbh lol

Edited by Yumi

Unapproved 3rd party client, performing incredibly bot like action of completing tutorial island on the acc and then logging off. 

You got banned because the behaviour of the account fit in with literally 100,000 other banned tutorial island account profiles. Had nothing to do with your chosen client. 

Do tutorial island via RuneLite to avoid this issue in the future. Then swap to OSBot to embark on your botting journey, gl out there :)

• 2 weeks later...