what behaviors are measured by jagex

joran470

If someone knew this don't you think they would keep it to themselves? There are plenty of speculations though.

Bot Time / Walking patterns / Break times / Botting Hotspots.

The thing with free/some bought bots is they all have the same patterns/clicks/click times and don't factor in misclicks / idle time that a normal player would simulate.

2 hours ago, lukey372 said:

If someone knew this don't you think they would keep it to themselves? There are plenty of speculations though.

Bot Time / Walking patterns / Break times / Botting Hotspots.

The thing with free/some bought bots is they all have the same patterns/clicks/click times and don't factor in misclicks / idle time that a normal player would simulate.

Pretty accurate I'd say. Also, mice going offscreen is something I look for too.

30 minutes ago, Naked said:

Jagex bans heavily for small pp energy (such as using @Malcolm or @ProjectPact scripts). Honestly that's why I only use Naked Scripts, as they're that big pp energy that Jagex can't touch.

Can confirm, my pp energy small until I use Naked Scripts. now huge pp energy stop all bans

• Heart 1

The owner of a competing bot website has shown that Jagex collects data about garbage collection from the Java Virtual Machine. Most modern clients spoof this data to avoid being detected. This is one of the reasons why mirror mode is preferred for lower ban rates -- the garbage collection data looks completely normal in mirror mode and not like a bot client.

We also know from this thread here that Jagex collects mouse movement data from the client. How exactly this data is analyzed we don't know. We only know that it's collected. I'm in a Discord where some people have been experimenting with privately collected human mouse data to a relatively high degree of success.

If you can provide human-generated data and avoid directly modifying the game client (like with injection mode) you're off to a decent start. You can still be banned, but combining these two approaches has worked well for me so far.

6 hours ago, SqueezeTheorem said:

The owner of a competing bot website has shown that Jagex collects data about garbage collection from the Java Virtual Machine. Most modern clients spoof this data to avoid being detected. This is one of the reasons why mirror mode is preferred for lower ban rates -- the garbage collection data looks completely normal in mirror mode and not like a bot client.

We also know from this thread here that Jagex collects mouse movement data from the client. How exactly this data is analyzed we don't know. We only know that it's collected. I'm in a Discord where some people have been experimenting with privately collected human mouse data to a relatively high degree of success.

If you can provide human-generated data and avoid directly modifying the game client (like with injection mode) you're off to a decent start. You can still be banned, but combining these two approaches has worked well for me so far.

shoot me a PM with the discord, am goldfarmer have a lot of input

Edited by shreder