Simple Script Requests

Aether

Hello everyone,

Essentially, I have made a few private scripts for myself and a small farm I'm running. These are all developed by myself and a few code snippets here and there as I learn the OSBot API.

I am reaching out to you guys to see what you guys are requesting for your script needs. I am looking for fairly simple scripts and nothing to complex but still a challenge. I know there is a thread of "Scripts you'd like to see on the SDN" but I was looking for something newer and the ability for me to communicate with you personally on these requests. The scripts may or may not be released after the fact depending on how much I like how it operates haha. I can't guarentee I will fulfill the request as my only motive is to benefit myself in becoming a better scripter and understanding the API. Please post below your requests and as much information as possible.

If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please let me know. Thank you!

EDIT:

Bot ran on a new account while developing the script. Took roughly a span of a 2-3 days of me tweaking and making things work.

Ran it again on a fresh account and it completed it in around ~3 hours. Also made some tweaks in the code while running it on the fresh account so there are a few time gaps. Other then that, it ran flawlessly.

Edited by Aether

1 hour ago, AetherIsAGod said:

I'll take a look at it. I see that there is already an existing Tithe farm script but I kind of want to try 25x4 method but we will see.

Any other ideas?

The "current" tithe farm script was removed from the SDN unless theres another unofficial one im not seeing

6 hours ago, FuryShark said:

The "current" tithe farm script was removed from the SDN unless theres another unofficial one im not seeing

Disregard, I’ll see what’s up then haha. I was working on a progressive 1-38 thiever. Which is almost done and I’ll try and release on the SDN for free. Then i’ll hit up the Tithe

• Like 1

• 1 year later...