how not to be banned for botting?

kharzak

use mirror mode & paid scripts. I honestly think that mirror mode is the biggest factor here

babysit your bot, make sure it doesnt get you stuck for several hours, maybe type something in chat and take over and play legit for a few minutes

if you're botting on an ip address where an account was banned, change your ip address

stick to a schedule, preferably a normal one for your timezone. I won't say that amount of time botted makes a difference. It doesn't matter if you do two hours a day or 16 hours a day, as long as it's consistent - but don't do it overnight while you're asleep, or when people would normally be asleep

• Like 1

You'll eventually get banned, it's just a skill to enlarger the lifespan of your account, therefore try using:

Not-heavily botted methods
Findling low click intensity methods
Private/selfmade scripts
Residental proxies

Some people convince others to use mirror mode for the cost of using more CPU, but I've got close to no bans with injection. Also just try a lot of stuff with accounts you're not willing to lose, trial and error + patience will get you very far :)