Stealth Injection compared to Mirror Mode.

z10n

Just saw a youtube video saying how Jagex can inject fake data that only injection bots will react too. Such as saying the Door ID is somewhere invisible, and the bot looking for the Door ID clicks on it, instead of the actual Door in game.

Should Osbot consider being a Reflection bot?

Basiclaly, I see Injection as a guaranteed ban, and Mirror Mode being necessary to last at all. Jagex is actively detecting Stealth Injection that OSbot uses.

5 hours ago, z10n said:

Basiclaly, I see Injection as a guaranteed ban, and Mirror Mode being necessary to last at all. Jagex is actively detecting Stealth Injection that OSbot uses.

I've been actively using injection over the last two years, and built my own main account solely by botting with injection mode.

Why would it be a guaranteed ban?

In fact, the one time I decided to try mirrored mode on an account I ended up getting banned. In mirrored mode all scripts I used would break and get stuck. Spam interacting with an object or similar. Even though they were advertised by the creator and other users to be "Mirror mode compatible". This may have been a combination of high CPU usage causing the scripts to act differently though.

Also, I do not know exactly how mirror mode retrieves game data, however, a "Fake door" as mentioned in your post would surely not make a difference? Mirror mode is not a colour bot.

Check out the image below from an old post:

YG9Okzu.png

6 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I've been actively using injection over the last two years, and built my own main account solely by botting with injection mode.

Why would it be a guaranteed ban?

In fact, the one time I decided to try mirrored mode on an account I ended up getting banned. In mirrored mode all scripts I used would break and get stuck. Spam interacting with an object or similar. Even though they were advertised by the creator and other users to be "Mirror mode compatible". This may have been a combination of high CPU usage causing the scripts to act differently though.

Also, I do not know exactly how mirror mode retrieves game data, however, a "Fake door" as mentioned in your post would surely not make a difference? Mirror mode is not a colour bot.

Check out the image below from an old post:

YG9Okzu.png

What I was saying is, with Injection bots like Osbot, they can simply change the IDs for objects, or move the ID, so to a real player everything looks and works normally, but the injection bot client is looking for Door ID, or NPC ID, and jagex has silently moved the data that the injection bot sees so the bot sees an NPC in the middle of a mountain for example.

12 hours ago, z10n said:

Just saw a youtube video saying how Jagex can inject fake data that only injection bots will react too. Such as saying the Door ID is somewhere invisible, and the bot looking for the Door ID clicks on it, instead of the actual Door in game.

Should Osbot consider being a Reflection bot?

And where is the video?

You can't say Injection is a guaranteed ban based on a video with no credible source...

7 minutes ago, castelxxd said:

And where is the video?

You can't say Injection is a guaranteed ban based on a video with no credible source...

People have been saying Injection results in a fast ban, while Mirror Mode accounts survive. My own experience matches this.

Also, Jagex can introduce fake game data that only injection bots see, in order to get injection bots to interact with the 'trap' game IDs, such as saying theres 2 bank tellers, when really theres only 1. And the bot tries to click the fake bank teller NPC ID, which only a bot would do.

15 hours ago, z10n said:

What I was saying is, with Injection bots like Osbot, they can simply change the IDs for objects, or move the ID, so to a real player everything looks and works normally, but the injection bot client is looking for Door ID, or NPC ID, and jagex has silently moved the data that the injection bot sees so the bot sees an NPC in the middle of a mountain for example.

Just sharing my experience with injection mode, as it seems theres a general misconception that injection mode is only for suicide botting as its 'detected'. This is wrong.

I understand what you are saying, the point i was trying to prove in my previous post was that mirror mode would also detect the NPC in the middle of a mountain just like the injection bot would do.
Atleast that is my understanding of how mirror mode retrieves game data. I could be wrong though.

The advantage that mirror mode has is that it is harder for the runescape client to detect its being tampered with.

15 hours ago, z10n said:

People have been saying Injection results in a fast ban, while Mirror Mode accounts survive. My own experience matches this.

Also, Jagex can introduce fake game data that only injection bots see, in order to get injection bots to interact with the 'trap' game IDs, such as saying theres 2 bank tellers, when really theres only 1. And the bot tries to click the fake bank teller NPC ID, which only a bot would do.

Don't use static IDs then