How to suicide bot the right way?

Pssy Magnet

6 minutes ago, Pssy Magnet said:

Yea. Figures lol.

Some douche named "smdnonames" was like "Another bot reported gg" 

I'm sitting here like ....OOOOOK 1 man army to stop all bots... smh

many ppl tried to stop the botting community, even some big names like SirPugger but they can't totally stop it. some people have advanced scripts that creates random names and finishes tut island lol. basically like going against a wave on the beach

3 hours ago, Pssy Magnet said:

So I was running a suicide bot for like 24hrs mining, got banned, no big deal. My friend who got me back into this game also got banned. I did bot his fishing from 9-40 and cooking 1-40 but I am wondering if they banned him for botting because he supported me with pickaxes? Opinions?

If ya can afford it I would recommend Script Factory and then writing your own scripts. The free scripts here have been around for years and Jagex have most likely picked up on the movements / profiling of the scripts.

36 minutes ago, lukey372 said:

If ya can afford it I would recommend Script Factory and then writing your own scripts. The free scripts here have been around for years and Jagex have most likely picked up on the movements / profiling of the scripts.

is Script Factory really good? I've been contemplating but idk if it would be worth...

So after 3 suicide bot accounts and 1 fresh main account it seems it's impossible to bot without ban... 

Just to mention, I babysit the "fresh main account" and today I received a temp ban for 3 days. 

Sucks knowing I've spent over 50 USD in 2 weeks on premium scripts just to figure out that botting is insanely dangerous

🤧😭

Edit: Been here 9 days actually 😧

Edited by Pssy Magnet

12 hours ago, Pssy Magnet said:

So after 3 suicide bot accounts and 1 fresh main account it seems it's impossible to bot without ban... 

Just to mention, I babysit the "fresh main account" and today I received a temp ban for 3 days. 

Sucks knowing I've spent over 50 USD in 2 weeks on premium scripts just to figure out that botting is insanely dangerous

🤧😭

Edit: Been here 9 days actually 😧

This is the same experience for most botters coming in. Just bot for fun my friend 1 hr a day on 1 account.

• Like 1