Scammed by POSBot

arbicrax172

Disputed member: @posbot

Thread Link: 

Explanation: Bought a zerker from them a few days ago for 170M. I go to login today to find the password to it changed and upon trying to have a password recovery email sent to the email I registered to it, it appears the original email is back on the account. As soon as I post this I'll be contacting them on discord. Hoping they just made a mistake but who knows. There was also a small amount of wealth I put on the account, no more than 10M at most if that matters too. If evidence of that is needed I unfortunately don't have it because I didn't think to grab it but it doesn't matter for a small amount like that I guess. The trade was middlemanned by @Malcolm who made us confirm via OSBot PMs too. I'll either want my GP back or if I get the account back, I want the recovery information for it. 

Evidence:

[HIDDEN]

He’s now saying I may have gotten a password reset email but I have not. The account also has an Authenticator set on it. I don’t see how a password reset email which I didn't get could have lead to the email being reverted back to what appears to be the original email on the account on top of an authenticator being added to the account. Somethings wrong here. He said he'll contact Jagex support about it and a potential refund so we'll see where this goes. 

Edited by arbicrax172

27 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

It doesn't appear that I am required but if in case I am I can confirm I middle-manned this trade and required verification from both parties including OSBot PMs with their discord # and UID, if these are required from me I can provide that along with gifs of the UID in the group chat we had on discord where the MM trade occurred. 

If you want to provide that it would help to archive, him changing his email on osbot to make it not look like it matches the account was sustainable proof that he's trying to hide the fact he scammed a user but the more evidence the better.

• Mio locked this topic