Need Help - VPN and general info

ottodaviz

Greetings fellow Botters

Im new to this, wondering what vpn I should buy + if I it is worth using multiple different IPS for my bot accounts to avoid my normal IP being flagged and my accounts banned as a result? Is this a smart course of action, would love for someone with a bit of knowledge on the subject to assist

Cheers

Otto

Why are you looking to buy a VPN? Are you going to be running a farm or is it just for accounts that aren't linked to your mains ISP? If you're doing it primarily for a different machine with a different MAC address/IP/Hardware, it's pointless. If it's primarily for different IP's whilst botting on your home PC I would just use proxies. If you're doing it for irl money, don't. You'll most likely loose more than you'll make due to you being, by the sounds of it, a novice botter.

Just dont buy VPN at all, period. :D The ips are so trash and not dedicated to you. Let's say someone has been botting for some time on the same ip you just connected your account and started botting something. And that time jagex decides to smack it's banhammer on the first guy and since you are on the same ip your account is check aswell and you get banned too :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be honest i think that VPN could be the most cheap option to mask your home ip. But you must consider that cheaper options mean less probability of success with botting. 

I personally would recommend you private proxies from non popular sites. But if you still want to use these accounts with vpn, i could recommend you NordVPN since it's the only one i have used before.

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2020 at 1:06 PM, ottodaviz said:

I just wanted to make 2-5 Humidify bots to run for about 3 hrs a day each, just for some extra change, I am not interested in running a large scale farm

You could try using NordVPN:
https://nordvpn.com/

Mullvad VPN is also good and may be a bit less saturated:
https://mullvad.net/en/

Residential proxies would likely be the best for longterm botting.