Offsite Ban

lukey372

I've placed the user in Trade With Caution and his market access will be restricted to gold sales only until the off-site bans are resolved. I will not be banning the user as the links provided don't really go in-depth on the reason for the ban + I cannot find the dispute made off-site against the user. If you had links to the information that would be useful.

User scammed $200 which you can see by this.

https://www.p****bot.org/community/topic/1343377-appeal-ban-kevink97/

https://www.p****bot.org/community/topic/1344209-unban-kevink97/

The second thread you can see his appeal has been denied + admins have verified by screenshots he tried to hide his scam.

Edited by lukey372

Correct I was banned on p****bot. The reason why is I scammed 200$pp or so, is what they say. I had chuckle investigate my PayPal account and he didn't see mee receiving the amount, but didn't UnbannEd me. I didn't really care since I could use other forums like sythe and osbot. 

I was using sythe for a fair amount of time, with succeafull transactions, but they banned me because I got banned on p****bot. All my other accounts on sythe got banned because I got banned on p****bot. There was no dispute against me it was just that 1 little proplem. 

Here we are 5 years later? 

Did some account sales with no problems, and didn't got any dispute against me either. 

Hope you can remove my twc, since I proofed on p****bot already I didn't received the PayPal, and after all this years I get the twc on osbot. 

Unfortunately there was not sufficient evidence for them to remove the ban, and it has not been 5 years its been 2. We have people who are paying for their scams that occurred 5+ years ago so please don't try to pull that card. You scam, you pay for it.

I recommend you resolve the off-site debt and then appeal your TWC status on our website. You are free to use the forums and participate in the gold selling forum market, but you will be restricted from all other sorts of sales while in TWC.

• Like 1

• Mio locked this topic