AFSM - Asynchronous Farming Server Manager

knifed faces

Brief History:

I started working on a project that I've been meaning to take up since my earlier days of software development. I wanted to create a program that acts as a node in a bigger botting network, so to say. Essentially each node will have its own configuration and will converge to match the configurations saved from the main server, whilst using a central database to store all accounts generated and maintained by each node. After each account is created the client session manager will initiate a session with the configurations needed to setup, and then eventually gold farm.

Logic:

Essentially the database will have a proxy pool, these proxies will be checked on regularly to ensure usability; 
If a proxy is currently being used by a bot then obviously that proxy will not be checked as the bot will send a keepalive every 5-10 minutes.

Our setup logic includes a max_accounts field, max_mules field, and an accounts_per_proxy field - These fields along with several other configurations
settings such as captcha key and username prefix will all be saved as a server configuration.

If usable_accounts < max_accounts the account creation process will begin

If account = offline -> Initiate session_manager

At this point, if an account is banned the server will automatically re-converge and create an account to fill that spot

Requirements:

• Database for Records
  • Main UI (Dashboard)
  • Proxy Checker
  • Account Creator
  • Session Manager

Progress

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT (09/02/2021):

Completely revamped the UI and started rebuilding the database using a nosql model (Firebase)

dashboard.thumb.png.b742e9683625c868320de64dae316ce2.png488260069_accountcreator.thumb.png.4a339b9dbdd317ac4fcb995fcad5e404.pngscripts.thumb.png.67f2b535b14e4dbd150f981aec748d8d.pngproxies.thumb.png.fcb276be8bd5444d69b60e8bbd4d447f.png

PSA: I'm currently looking for developers and graphics artists to help continue this project. I will announce when beta testing is ready so that you guys can try it first before this goes public!

Database:

Dashboard:

dashboard_1.thumb.png.dedfc15ee839c74efb12252a2c5d3797.pngdashboard_2.thumb.png.8410094beda23c783be1f60c56d897d7.pngdashboard_3.thumb.png.12a3abcfd0539951cf22154ac9cc4264.pngdashboard_4.thumb.png.972b7c2b9fb83b9ec9af51e023e8df2c.png

proxy_checker_1.png.61827e2ec150468637eb01173c41322c.png

account_creator_1.png.fec973337b2b5cb0364a81b983cefd1a.png

Changelog:

V 0.1
+ Everything functions synchronously
+ Database model
+ Insert Accounts into database
	are expired get checked and updated 
	simultaneously]
+ Server Configurations can be saved/loaded
	[This serves as a bot pool - each server 
	saves a config using it's host ip which