Ultimate Spidine Killer

Juggles

• 2 weeks later...

Hey dude, was about to relaunch my farm, but I see you haven't yet fixed few small issues we asked. Other dude pm'ed me that you was ignoring his requests also... Are you planning to do that? :) Even banrates are very low, profit aren't too great for account requirements, so every small optimization is very welcome. So there 3 small things I would love to see:

1. Ability to drink potions BEFORE each trip.

2. Ability to use ring slot for berserker ring etc. (dueling ring can be used from inventory)

3. Healing might be improved to be faster, so he doesn't withdraw one food by one, each time opening and closing bank

Looking forward to updates. Banrates was already very low, now that mod weath is gone, should be even better

5 hours ago, GodsArmy said:

Hi 

I'm having issues when I first start up the script. The GUI appears frozen and I can not click or change any of the options within. I don't know if this is an issue with your script itself or the client as I've found the newest version 2.6.4 to be rather buggy anyway. 

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance  

Hi I will run it on the latest version and let you know

There werent any previous issues before the last client release

5 hours ago, GodsArmy said:

Hi 

I'm having issues when I first start up the script. The GUI appears frozen and I can not click or change any of the options within. I don't know if this is an issue with your script itself or the client as I've found the newest version 2.6.4 to be rather buggy anyway. 

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance  

I am not having this issue, I just ran the script and it worked for me. 

Can you send a screenshot of your settings + Logger + Screen please. 
Also are you on mirror or reg client?

1 hour ago, Juggles said:

I am not having this issue, I just ran the script and it worked for me. 

Can you send a screenshot of your settings + Logger + Screen please. 
Also are you on mirror or reg client?

I apologize I may have been too quick to post. After seeing your response I've loaded the bot back up and it's running flawlessly for 1hr 30+ and I'm not able to replicate the issue in anyway. Thank you for your help though 

13 minutes ago, GodsArmy said:

I apologize I may have been too quick to post. After seeing your response I've loaded the bot back up and it's running flawlessly for 1hr 30+ and I'm not able to replicate the issue in anyway. Thank you for your help though 

No problem! Good luck and let me know if you run into any issues :) Thanks for supporting Ultimate Scripts

• 2 weeks later...