Accounts getting locked?

jjohns

28 minutes ago, lukey372 said:

Probably crappy proxies tbh

I dont think its crappy proxies anymore :D they did something with their locking system. I used same proxies for almost a year, 1000s different proxies and etc. now accounts getting locked. But it doesnt happen to often, you can bot for 5 hours and only then get locked. Tried 5 different proxy providers, some of them residential still locks occur :) 

19 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

I dont think its crappy proxies anymore :D they did something with their locking system. I used same proxies for almost a year, 1000s different proxies and etc. now accounts getting locked. But it doesnt happen to often, you can bot for 5 hours and only then get locked. Tried 5 different proxy providers, some of them residential still locks occur :) 

Yeah but I'm assuming most of the proxies you Use/Buy are reused/recycled proxies.

1 hour ago, lukey372 said:

Yeah but I'm assuming most of the proxies you Use/Buy are reused/recycled proxies.

There is probably not much left there which was never touched by any botter anyway :D If you have dynamic ip from service provider on your home ip who have a ip pool and if there is some botter who use same provider you do ,you will also get used proxies time to time when you restart your pc or modem, you will never know :) 

I don't have this issue, can't help. Maybe your browser doesn't accepts SOCKS5 proxies ? I had this problem with some chrome proxy extensions. Make sure to check your ip ( ex : http://whatismyipaddress.com/) and make sure your IP corresponds with the proxy before creating accounts :)

Edited by boom_boom45

On 6/11/2020 at 7:53 AM, boom_boom45 said:

I don't have this issue, can't help. Maybe your browser doesn't accepts SOCKS5 proxies ? I had this problem with some chrome proxy extensions. Make sure to check your ip ( ex : http://whatismyipaddress.com/) and make sure your IP corresponds with the proxy before creating accounts :)

The browser only requires https proxy to create an account and socks5 to play the game. The proxies I used had both. I did check the proxies on the browser after inputting the proxy and it all looked correct :/ so I'm not too sure

On 6/11/2020 at 12:32 AM, Juggles said:

Probably need new proxies 

Do ya'll think I need to get virgin proxies? Proxies that had never been used before